You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

If you satellite into a tourney....

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
and cancel registration, should the full entry fee go into your account?

Comments

• edited August 2010

Don't think it does mate.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: If you satellite into a tourney....:
    Don't think it does mate.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Oops, you're right. I always wondered.

Thankfully those lovely people at Sky will re-instate you if you phone and ask nicely :-)
  • edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    IMO yes it should be for the full amount ,not just the sat refund,SKY have already taken the rake off all that entered the sat SO say its a £2.20 + 20p sat and there are 5 runners and YOU win, then IF you are not refunded in FULL if you cancel WHAT HAPPENS to the £8.80 that is left over? Ive always felt this to be NOT in the best interests of the PAYING CUSTOMER,dav
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: If you satellite into a tourney....:
    IMO yes it should be for the full amount ,not just the sat refund,SKY have already taken the rake off all that entered the sat SO say its a £2.20 + 20p sat and there are 5 runners and YOU win, then IF you are not refunded in FULL if you cancel WHAT HAPPENS to the £8.80 that is left over? Ive always felt this to be NOT in the best interests of the PAYING CUSTOMER,dav
    Posted by dav1964
    You don't even get the sat. money refunded. And it was a £4.80 sat so if I couldn't be there Thurs. night I'd have lost the whole £22. Does seem a bit harsh as satelliting in is surely no different to Sky's coffers than paying in direct? In fact £4.80 x 5 is £24 so they're making extra rake. I think?