You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A little Family Competition literally...

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
My father, two brothers and myself have challenged each other to a little competition and I thought I would open it to the sky poker players.
Basically we all start with £5 (the minimum you can put into your account) and the first one to reach £100 wins, and the winner gets £10 from each of the losers! Obviously sky players won't be able to do this and won't be able to see who's cheating or not, but its a little fun and its basically win win and gives you a little momentum to raise your bankroll to either enter bigger competitions or to take out and spend on yourself :)
I will put my results in a spreadsheet and keep updating where I'm at on here for whoevers interested and I will get my brothers and dad to do the same.
We are starting on friday. Good luck

Comments

• edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    I onced turned 30p into 5 quid....on the roulette tables...lol
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to A little Family Competition literally...:
    My father, two brothers and myself have challenged each other to a little competition and I thought I would open it to the sky poker players. Basically we all start with £5 (the minimum you can put into your account) and the first one to reach £100 wins, and the winner gets £10 from each of the losers! Obviously sky players won't be able to do this and won't be able to see who's cheating or not, but its a little fun and its basically win win and gives you a little momentum to raise your bankroll to either enter bigger competitions or to take out and spend on yourself :) I will put my results in a spreadsheet and keep updating where I'm at on here for whoevers interested and I will get my brothers and dad to do the same. We are starting on friday. Good luck
    Posted by IVEGOTACE
    your bro"s you can take but watch out DADS always have hidden talents. GL m8
  • edited August 2010
    Like the sound of this and will watch this thread with interest.BTW gl m8
  • edited August 2010

thanks I'm really looking forward to it, a little healthy competition never hurt anyone lol