You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

omaha h/l

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
what a damp squib omaha h/l is,maybe sky should generate some interest by putting on some 'guaranteed tourneys'.

Comments

• edited August 2010

Not too sure what im supposed to be reading into ure post,but if it is the fact u like the game BUT ure feelin  there seems to be little interest from other players then YES i agree with you.dav

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: omaha h/l:
    Not too sure what im supposed to be reading into ure post,but if it is the fact u like the game BUT ure feelin  there seems to be little interest from other players then YES i agree with you.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    yes dav i do like h/l,and it seems that not many here do...just feel that if sky wanted to get more ,interested (at a lowish level),then maybe they should put up some low guaranteed tourneys (£10/£20 or so,50p/£1 buy-ins) to get newbies interested...at the mo' it seems like such a waste of space.imo.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: omaha h/l : yes dav i do like h/l,and it seems that not many here do...just feel that if sky wanted to get more ,interested (at a lowish level),then maybe they should put up some low guaranteed tourneys (£10/£20 or so,50p/£1 buy-ins) to get newbies interested...at the mo' it seems like such a waste of space.imo.
    Posted by philmenow
    i agree. i would love to try my hand at hi/lo, but whenever i look there is either no-one playing or that they are playing at a level i can't afford.
  • edited August 2010

whenever i am online i have at least 2 sit n go heads up plo8 tourneys waiting.  normally £5 and £10.  if you want to play come and play some sit n gos.  i always press yes to rematch and have no game selection at all so if youre good i will keep playing.

also started to have some cash tables open looking for action

• edited August 2010
    oh yeh and gtd plo8 tourneys are needed desperately
  • edited August 2010
    whenever i am online i have at least 2 sit n go heads up plo8 tourneys waiting.  normally £5 and £10.  if you want to play come and play some sit n gos.  i always press yes to rematch and have no game selection at all so if youre good i will keep playing. also started to have some cash tables open looking for action
    Posted by huuuuume
    hi huuuuume,yeah iv seen you there,unfortunately due to blah blah blah (youv heared it all b4)...,my BR wont allow me to play at ur tables or cash..,BUT as soon as its sorted out i'll come and play,no doubts..cheers.