You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ANOTHER LEVEL!!!

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat

Fantastic song - got the ex going all the time, whenever I couldn't be ar s ed to click my fingers, just roll on the remote and make it play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H83Z3UFcyo

But onwards and upwards....

Whilst sitting 10th/41 in the main event tonight (pay40)...I was thinking, this tourny is mine, Im in such a great position, and I dont recognise any obvious threats from the tourny lobby.....

When I was faced with an early position raise, I realised, if I re-shove this guy with my pocket jacks, I will only have 4x bb if I lose. His stack was only 11xbb, so his range is wide.

So obv I call, how can I not? - and he wins, leaves me with 4xbb, and I shove the button nxt hand, called by KT, and I bubble, from 10th....

So, sky ppl, I will probably be ignored (again) - but on the non- TV nights, ie - every night but thurs and sunday, can we have 2/3 extra levels slipped in, after the first and 2nd breaks, to ensure that when the best players get to the later stages (as they do, especially in the double stacks) - they continue to have time to outplay their opponents.

Give it some consideration plzzzzzz

DOHH !

Comments