You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how dose the fantasy football work

edited August 2010 in The Football Corner
                                       HELP

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Hey uklion,

Ok, so firstly it's important to remember this competition is completely free and for full information on the rules - just click on the link in the fantasy football thread (or just click here)

cycle through the pages and it will tell you exactly how it all works.

in essence - you pick a team of premiership players and how they perform in real life matches will determine how many points you get.

but click on the link and you will get a much more detailed rundown.

good luck!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: how dose the fantasy football work:
    Hey uklion, Ok, so firstly it's important to remember this competition is completely free and for full information on the rules - just click on the link in the fantasy football thread (or just click here ) cycle through the pages and it will tell you exactly how it all works. in essence - you pick a team of premiership players and how they perform in real life matches will determine how many points you get. but click on the link and you will get a much more detailed rundown. good luck!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
                   ok m8ty thay do the leg work and i sit back and wait sounds good to me
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: how dose the fantasy football work:
    Hey uklion, Ok, so firstly it's important to remember this competition is completely free and for full information on the rules - just click on the link in the fantasy football thread (or just click here ) cycle through the pages and it will tell you exactly how it all works. in essence - you pick a team of premiership players and how they perform in real life matches will determine how many points you get. but click on the link and you will get a much more detailed rundown. good luck!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
                   ok m8ty thay do the leg work and i sit back and wait sounds good to me