You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL

edited August 2009 in The Shed

I thought i would start this discussion about LOVE as it is what makes the world go round. Tell me what it is you love and why, it could be past or present or what you would love to be or do in the future. Whats your definition of love? I
look forward to your thoughts.

Lots of love

Candi xxxx

Comments

• edited August 2009
    I LOVE RAZORKEV.BECAUSE ,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NO REASON..LOL

HOPE UR WELL CANDI X
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL:
    I thought i would start this discussion about LOVE as it is what makes the world go round. Tell me what it is you love and why, it could be past or present or what you would love to be or do in the future. Whats your definition of love? I look forward to your thoughts. Lots of love Candi xxxx
    Posted by candi
    Hi Hunni

How can you answer that one, it is up there with "why are we here" "what is the meaning of life"stuff

My only answer would be, there are two kinds of love, first would be the love of a man/woman (delete as necessary) the only way to explain the feeling would be to say that when you are in love, you care more for them than you do for yourself.

Second would be the feeling any man/woman who holds their new born baby in their arms has for the first time.
    Which in a strange way relates back to the first answer, so is there just one or are they different but the same.

As i am just a smelly boy i am probably a mile off huh

Gary
  • edited August 2009
    I LOVE POKER, I LOVE S.E.X, I LOVE STEAK I LOVE MY CATS, I LOVE LOVERLY PEOPLE, I LOVE MONEY, I LOVE SLEEPING IN, I LOVE POPPING BUBBLE WRAP, I LOVE FILMS, I LOVE LAMP ;)

oh and you candi of coarse x
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL:
    I LOVE RAZORKEV. BECAUSE ,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NO REASON..LOL HOPE UR WELL CANDI X
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi hunni and thankyou for your thoughts and just to say mmmmmmmmmm lots of LOVE  to you xxxxx
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL : Hi Hunni How can you answer that one, it is up there with "why are we here" "what is the meaning of life"stuff My only answer would be, there are two kinds of love, first would be the love of a man/woman (delete as necessary) the only way to explain the feeling would be to say that when you are in love, you care more for them than you do for yourself. Second would be the feeling any man/woman who holds their new born baby in their arms has for the first time. Which in a strange way relates back to the first answer, so is there just one or are they different but the same. As i am just a smelly boy i am probably a mile off huh Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Hi hunni and thankyou for your lovely thoughts. Yes i agree, love is a very open topic and means different things to different people which as well as sending you all my love, was the very reason why i opened it up for discussion. I always put others before myself, so i guess from your thought of love that would mean that i love everyone which is on the whole true.
     The second of your meanings of love well i  havent had children yet but i would imagine that this would be a very real feeling of love and i have heard from friends and family that it is an awesome experience.
    Thidly, you may in your own words be ¬just a smelly boy¬ but you sound like a very loving person which is lovely to hear!

Lots of love Gary

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL : Hi Hunni How can you answer that one, it is up there with "why are we here" "what is the meaning of life"stuff My only answer would be, there are two kinds of love, first would be the love of a man/woman (delete as necessary) the only way to explain the feeling would be to say that when you are in love, you care more for them than you do for yourself. Second would be the feeling any man/woman who holds their new born baby in their arms has for the first time. Which in a strange way relates back to the first answer, so is there just one or are they different but the same. As i am just a smelly boy i am probably a mile off huh Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Hi hunni and thankyou for your lovely thoughts. Yes i agree, love is a very open topic and means different things to different people which as well as sending you all my love, was the very reason why i opened it up for discussion. I always put others before myself, so i guess from your thought of love that would mean that i love everyone which is on the whole true.
     The second of your meanings of love well i  havent had children yet but i would imagine that this would be a very real feeling of love and i have heard from friends and family that it is an awesome experience.
    Thidly, you may in your own words be ¬just a smelly boy¬ but you sound like a very loving person which is lovely to hear!

Lots of love Gary

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009
    My only answer would be, there are two kinds of love, first would be the love of a man/woman (delete as necessary) the only way to explain the feeling would be to say that when you are in love, you care more for them than you do for yourself. Second would be the feeling any man/woman who holds their new born baby in their arms has for the first time.
    Posted by IAMALLIN2

You were showing so much promise until you got to the 2nd bit, lol!

You're right, there is the love between man & woman but second has to be the love between man and his beer! :-)

• edited August 2009
    I LOVE POKER, I LOVE S.E.X, I LOVE STEAK I LOVE MY CATS, I LOVE LOVERLY PEOPLE, I LOVE MONEY, I LOVE SLEEPING IN, I LOVE POPPING BUBBLE WRAP, I LOVE FILMS, I LOVE LAMP ;) oh and you candi of coarse x
    Posted by Dazler
    Hi hunni lol and i love everything about you! Thankyou for your thoughts babe

Lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL : You were showing so much promise until you got to the 2nd bit, lol! You're right, there is the love between man & woman but second has  to be the love between man and his beer! :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I can amend to 3 types Nosey
    Very good point made
    Gary
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL : You were showing so much promise until you got to the 2nd bit, lol! You're right, there is the love between man & woman but second has  to be the love between man and his beer! :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Lol hi hunni, Nice to hear you put the love between a man and a woman before a man and the love for his pint!!

Lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009

Simple question for me to answer, love is my two year old son, i love him more than life, there is nothing i wouldnt do for him.

It is a feeling you cant describe, like nothing i have felt before, it is so complete that you really know what the phrase unconditional love means.

It was weird because when my wife went into labor i was just about getting used to the idea that she was pregnant, let alone there was about to be another person in our life's, being with my wife while she gave birth was an amazing experience and really gives you a new found respect for what women go through. So much pain but the way she dealt with it was amazing,and after my son Connor was born, i was in shock and she was just sitting up saying she could do with a cup of tea, the strength she showed was truly awe inspiring. to this day i will never know how she did it.

once it was over and this little gray baby (no-one warns you about this, i started thinking, who do i know thats gray, i will kill them) was all wrapped up and getting warmed under heat lamps as i held his tiny hand, a feeling hit me like a wave, true love, a feeling only a parent can know, he is the light of my life and i cherish every moment with him, watching him grow up is a privilege and an honor i will never take for granted.

So to answer your question in short, what is love.

Love is Connor.

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL:
    In Response to Re: LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL : Lol hi hunni, Nice to hear you put the love between a man and a woman before a man and the love for his pint!! Lots of love Candi xxxx
    Posted by candi

Hmm, I screwed up there didn't I? lol ;-)

• edited August 2009
    Simple question for me to answer, love is my two year old son, i love him more than life, there is nothing i wouldnt do for him. It is a feeling you cant describe, like nothing i have felt before, it is so complete that you really know what the phrase unconditional love means. It was weird because when my wife went into labor i was just about getting used to the idea that she was pregnant, let alone there was about to be another person in our life's, being with my wife while she gave birth was an amazing experience and really gives you a new found respect for what women go through. So much pain but the way she dealt with it was amazing,and after my son Connor was born, i was in shock and she was just sitting up saying she could do with a cup of tea, the strength she showed was truly awe inspiring. to this day i will never know how she did it. once it was over and this little gray baby (no-one warns you about this, i started thinking, who do i know thats gray, i will kill them) was all wrapped up and getting warmed under heat lamps as i held his tiny hand, a feeling hit me like a wave, true love, a feeling only a parent can know, he is the light of my life and i cherish every moment with him, watching him grow up is a privilege and an honor i will never take for granted. So to answer your question in short, what is love. Love is Connor.
    Posted by mike1975

Awwww hunni i`m truly fillin` up here,,, the tears welling in my eyes... i am inspired by your response hunni... your wife and little boy really have a world of LOVE in you, as you surely have in them! Lots of love to you always

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: LUVS LUVS LUVS TO YOU ALL : I can amend to 3 types Nosey Very good point made Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    :) xxxx