You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Couple of questions

edited August 2010 in The Poker Clinic
What does jam mean? (In poker parlance, 1st person that says a fruit based preserve gets poked in the eye)

How do you multi-table? Do you have mini screens all over the screen or do you have one clicking up every time you have a decision? I accidentally did 2 one time and my brain almost exploded but I see the likes of Glitterbabe et al playing 8+ at a time. Do you need a DVI lead connected to the tv to do it like that?

And, ok, 3 questions, how do you rail a table. ie, Primo runs late and you want to watch it on-line?

Cheers - bandini

Comments

• edited August 2010
    to jam is to bet the max go allin, and i think a jam pot is were two or more are raising not sure tho

i 6 table (all resized to fit on my laptop screen)

and the 3rd question i have no idea
  • edited August 2010
    Ok, should be able to help you with the first and last I'll leave the middle to someone who knows.

'Jam' simply means shove all-in.

To rail you just go into the tournament lobby as you normally might and then go to the 'Tables & Players' tab on the far left. Then click on a table and it will show a list of who's on it. There is an option in the bottom right corner of the lobby to 'Observe Table'.

Hope that helps,

JC
  • edited August 2010
    1st has been answered,

2nd, I use miniview scattered round the table.  For some reason, maybe browser based, if I cascade tables, the one with action will not pop to the front when action is on it like most other sites.

3rd, Dont you just go into tourney lobby, untick hide full, then load up a table and watch?