You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Warning brag thread :-)

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Haven't got to play much poker over the last couple of months because of work and holidays so thought i would get back on it last night and seemed i chose the right time always nice to start with a win. Thanks to all the people on my tables through the night was good banter especially with oz and his new admirer lol.

£100 Deep StackTournament CompleteFinished at 00:17 - 07 AugRegistered60 / 2501robc - £90 + 30 League Points2MAXALLY - £60 + 26 League Points3Mohican - £42 + 22 League Points4smallstack - £30 + 18 League Points5shannon - £24 + 14 League Points6MICKMAC59 - £21 + 10 League Points7lee1 - £18 + 8 League Points8nobby222 - £15 + 6 League Points
Gl at the tables all

Comments

• edited August 2010
      WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wd rob well plzed for you nice result

And a little wd to alan, Wp both gr8 game the 815 ds and is now getting a decent turnout every nite happy dayz

p.s   i have lots of admirers thnx rob
    • edited August 2010
      Am I allowed to join in with a small brag for third? Wd and surprised it wasn't Max(Luckboxpairmagnet)ally after a good run of cards. But his luck run out in the end and true skill showed in the end!!!!lol
      Good game and good banter. Wp and well done.
    • edited August 2010
      If Alan hasn't posted on this thread within the hour I'll be sending out the search party.
    • edited August 2010
      In Response to Re: Warning brag thread :-):
      Am I allowed to join in with a small brag for third? Wd and surprised it wasn't Max(Luckboxpairmagnet)ally after a good run of cards. But his luck run out in the end and true skill showed in the end!!!!lol Good game and good banter. Wp and well done.
      Posted by Mohican

This lol never seen so many pairs in a row in my life wp mate u had a great game!
    • edited August 2010
      If Alan hasn't posted on this thread within the hour I'll be sending out the search party.
      Posted by Machka

A belter lol
    • edited August 2010
      WD rob alan and mohican along with all others who cashed :)
    • edited August 2010
      Posted by Machka
      HEY!.....I was playing in the late night freeroll last night (cashed in 27th place BTW outta 1098!) and then railed the FT because thats how I roll on a Friday night. So I have only just got up!

Anyway, well done Rob for your (lucky, lol) 1st place. Very well played mate. Mohican.....you are a star mate and a good player. If you pray to the poker Gods like I do every morning, you too can get 15 PP's in a row like me :))

Can I just reiterate how good this 8.15pm Deepstack is and is worth playing if you like a good value tourney with good structure and plenty of banter!

Last point........OZ?.......male/female or shemale?......YOU decide.
    • edited August 2010
      Very well done
    • edited August 2010
      In Response to Re: Warning brag thread :-) : HEY!.....I was playing in the late night freeroll last night (cashed in 27th place BTW outta 1098!) and then railed the FT because thats how I roll on a Friday night. So I have only just got up! Anyway, well done Rob for your (lucky, lol) 1st place. Very well played mate. Mohican.....you are a star mate and a good player. If you pray to the poker Gods like I do every morning, you too can get 15 PP's in a row like me :)) Can I just reiterate how good this 8.15pm Deepstack is and is worth playing if you like a good value tourney with good structure and plenty of banter! Last point........OZ?.......male/female or shemale?......YOU decide.
      Posted by MAXALLY
      Ermmmmm definitely not a shemale ty,
    • edited August 2010
      In Response to Re: Warning brag thread :-) : HEY!.....I was playing in the late night freeroll last night (cashed in 27th place BTW outta 1098!) and then railed the FT because thats how I roll on a Friday night. So I have only just got up! Anyway, well done Rob for your (lucky, lol) 1st place. Very well played mate. Mohican.....you are a star mate and a good player. If you pray to the poker Gods like I do every morning, you too can get 15 PP's in a row like me :)) Can I just reiterate how good this 8.15pm Deepstack is and is worth playing if you like a good value tourney with good structure and plenty of banter! Last point........OZ?.......male/female or shemale?......YOU decide.
      Posted by MAXALLY
      Phew, 12 minutes to spare. ;-)

WD on the result too.
    • edited August 2010
      In Response to Re: Warning brag thread :-) : Phew, 12 minutes to spare. ;-) WD on the result too.
      Posted by Machka
      lol