You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

delete post

edited August 2010 in Area 51
No, it's just you ;o)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Please inform everybody of the "dodgy things" that have been happening to you! I'm sure they will brighten our day immensely!

I'm also sure we'll be continuing this little and futile discussion in area 51!

All the best ;)
  • edited August 2010
    I feel a trip to AREA 51 coming very soon ;o)
  • edited August 2010
    Totally agree since I complained that LML gave me a bad beat I have donked off my money ever since

I blame the site obviously for my bad play - I want my money back please sky cos it's your fault in the first place sending LML to tilt me ;)
  • edited August 2010
    Yeh!! and that LML made me raise utg with A_J-- whats dat all about?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: dont trust site:
    I feel a trip to AREA 51 coming very soon ;o)
    Posted by dav1964
    Sorry I thought i heard someone calling TRIP5 :o)

x
  • edited August 2010
    recent dodgy things have been happening to me since a complaint... if this gets thru its the first as others have met with "a problem has occurred".anyone else feel this way?
  • edited August 2010
    Yeh!! and that LML made me raise utg with A_J-- whats dat all about?
    Posted by oynutter
    dam it...knew i was doing summit wrong!
  • edited August 2010
    I can honestly say (and everyone at sky poker will vouch for this) i have never seen a player win a hand when they have gone all in while ahead, eg AA v K-10  EVER!!!
  • edited August 2010
    I can honestly say (and everyone at sky poker will vouch for this) i have never seen a player win a hand when they have gone all in while ahead, eg AA v K-10  EVER!!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    on behalf of your oppo - shut it and stop going 2 blackpool donkin !
  • edited August 2010
    The truth is out there. Somewhere.......Over the Rainbow.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to dont trust site:
    recent dodgy things have been happening to me since a complaint... if this gets thru its the first as others have met with "a problem has occurred".anyone else feel this way?
    Posted by llignhoj

TAKE NO NOTICE OF THESE GUYS ,

THAT HAVE POSTED MAKING FUN OF ME TOO .

I COMPLAINED ON HERE A FEW MONTHS BACK  AND THEY DID THE SAME

TO ME .

BUT I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH ,

I HAVE A COURT CASE PENDING AT PRESENT

" IRISHROVER V SKYPOKER "

WOULD APPRECIATE YOU SENDING ME ALL THE INFO YOU GOT M8  ,

PRIVATE MESSAGE OF COURSE / CODED IF POSSIBLE .

TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE DOWN THIS BULLY THEY CALL SKYPOKER .

• edited August 2010
    In Response to dont trust site:
    Posted by llignhoj

wow, i didn't know so much was out there. i think it has been frustration getting the better of me, and obviously others can get just as frustrated. I guess i'm just not very good at this game...lol.......I have bought a wee book to help me, it's called poker for the under 9 months.......seriously, thanks to all that replied, was quite funny and interesting....one question..."what is this area 51 all about???????"
  • edited August 2010
    Well, you're here now so relax and enjoy! ;)

PS Tin foil hats are available in the lobby!

• edited August 2010
    thanks DM.......ive been playing around a year and just found the community bit............pretty enjoyable and lets us know we are not alone......but starting to enjoy the forums now.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    thanks DM.......ive been playing around a year and just found the community bit............pretty enjoyable and lets us know we are not alone......but starting to enjoy the forums now. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by llignhoj
    just be careful not 2 get moved to erea 51 and half thats where all loonytoons go and there`s no coming back? lol
  • edited August 2010
    Great stuff mate! This is the best poker forum IN THE WORLD bar none! Welcome to it and have fun!

PS Oh yeah, no more conspiracy theories though, or the ridicule just intensifies! haha

All the best

Chris
  • edited August 2010
    YES YOU'RE IN THE GANG NOW...

LET THE BRAINWASHING BEGIN.