You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OHMAHA

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
ive just played ohmaha for 1st time and had k flush and was beat by 2 small pair.is this correct?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    The hand ranks are the same as Texas Hold 'em, so no two pair wouldn't beat a flush.

Can you post the hand up?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to OHMAHA:
    ive just played ohmaha for 1st time and had k flush and was beat by 2 small pair.is this correct?
    Posted by brodis
    Hi brodis

It is hard to tell without looking at the hands, ok, you said you had K flush?, what were the suits you hit, and how many of the suits did you have in your hand?, i.e. Ks 9S kH 7H etc, try to post the hand if you can please.

Could you also only post in 1 place please, someone will answer your question, Thank you :)
  • edited August 2010
    Hey Brodis

Just a guess but were you playing two cards from your hand and three from the board?  All Omaha hands have to do this and is one of the major changes when starting to play Omaha
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to OHMAHA:
    Posted by brodis
    My educated guess is u only counted one card from your hole cards, u have to use two....
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: OHMAHA:
    In Response to OHMAHA : My educated guess is u only counted one card from your hole cards, u have to use two....
    Posted by STUPENDOUS
    im in the same mind frame as stu, looks like u only had 1 card ov suit in your hand. u need 2 check your hand history 2 see!