You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Claim to fame!

edited August 2010 in The Shed
 A pretty poor claim to fame. I got a tweet read out on Tikays Favourite show (maybe not his favourite show) Big Brothers Big Mouth.
 Well someone was impressed I got a tweet from a complete stranger saying @Donut64 Legend! Now I can say Legend is a much over used word especially in this case!

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Are you sure it wasn't a leg end, or another type of end lol? Anyway, i haven't seen one bit of this years big brother, if you showed me a photo of any of the housemates, i wouldn't recognise any of them - RESPECT!
  • edited August 2010
    Im really sad if Im "playing" Poker like I was last night I Sky+ it and watch it in the early hours of the morning!
  • edited August 2010
    Are you one of those people who stay up all night watching the housemates sleeping lol
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Claim to fame!:
    Are you one of those people who stay up all night watching the housemates sleeping lol
    Posted by loonytoons
     Not quite that bad! Im mad not totaly insanse!
  • edited August 2010
    My brothers missus is in the new milkybar advert
  • edited August 2010
    Once, I chatted to lolufold
  • edited August 2010
    My mum is friends with Peter Kays mum
  • edited August 2010
    My brothers missus is in the new milkybar advert
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Did she have to dress up like a cowboy, have a blonde pudding bowl haircut, wear those geeky glasses and say, 'the milky bars are on me'

Is this her?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Claim to fame! : Did she have to dress up like a cowboy, have a blonde pudding bowl haircut, wear those geeky glasses and say, 'the milky bars are on me' Is this her?
    Posted by loonytoons

the pic aint cleared yet but that sounds like her.  In an opera voice?
  • edited August 2010

My claim to fame is that I used to do long distance cross country running county level and I was presented with gold and silver medals by Sebastion Coe and Tessa Sanderson respectively.
  • edited August 2010
    i was on a really really bad gameshow on C5 called wittle back in 96/97 ish, hosted by Tim Vine
  • edited August 2010
    i once had a pint with John Virgo. kept going on about his 'commentators eye'! must have had some kind of medical condition!
  • edited August 2010
    I once fitted swimmer Adrian Moorhouses carpets and we saw his gold medals. They are huge impressive things.

My mum used to weave the cloth used for James Bonds suits lol ( Pierce Brosnin )

My niece was in the same class at Upper school as Kimberly Walsh. Doesnt like her though....I wonder why lol.

Have a few more 'lames' to fame but dont want to bore everone s h itless.
  • edited August 2010
    was working on a site in chester city centre,shuttering if anyones intresed,anyway there was a film crew just outside the job filming some gameshow,bobby davro was the host,while we were having a brew all the lads (about 20)went out to see what was going on,as we got outside bobby was talking to some producer or summut right outside the gate.
    having abit of banter with him he was real funny so i decided to ask him for his autograph,so i walked up to him must of looked like some smitten teenager and takes my hard hat off and says to bobby "can you sign me helmet bobby"quick as a flash he says "flop it out then" well you could imagine the roar of laughter that was happening behind me i wished the ground would open up and swallow me,anyway he signed me helmet and i walked back to the lads red faced..so theres my claim to fame bobby davro singed my helmet
  • edited August 2010
    was working on a site in chester city centre,shuttering if anyones intresed,anyway there was a film crew just outside the job filming some gameshow,bobby davro was the host,while we were having a brew all the lads (about 20)went out to see what was going on,as we got outside bobby was talking to some producer or summut right outside the gate. having abit of banter with him he was real funny so i decided to ask him for his autograph,so i walked up to him must of looked like some smitten teenager and takes my hard hat off and says to bobby "can you sign me helmet bobby"quick as a flash he says "flop it out then" well you could imagine the roar of laughter that was happening behind me i wished the ground would open up and swallow me,anyway he signed me helmet and i walked back to the lads red faced..so theres my claim to fame bobby davro singed my helmet
    Posted by stokefc
    LOL
  • edited August 2010
    I sold Supersonic SID LITTLE a sony walkman!