You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Man utd - little pea

edited November 2010 in The Football Corner
Hernandaz - doea ny else agree that this young lad is going to set alight the premiership alight he has it all, speed, skill and can score goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this kid is gonna score loads................

20 + min

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I agree Ed. I've seen this kid play quite a few times & it looks like Fergie has found another gem.  Could be a good tip for PFA Young Player.
  • edited August 2010
    How much is he on fantasy football league??
  • edited August 2010
    Take him 4 1st goal 2day (C/SH)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Man utd - little pea:
    I agree Ed. I've seen this kid play quite a few times & it looks like Fergie has found another gem.  Could be a good tip for PFA Young Player.
    Posted by QDMCGRAW
    Another?

add him to the list, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Veron, Taibi, Barthez.

All the players he has 'found' have been handed to him on a plate via uniteds youth system.

Cantna and Vidic + Evra, 3 sick signings in 20 years. (other successul imports were bought for 15m+)

The real genius at going out and scouting talent is Wenger.

Hleb
    Henry
    Fab
    Sagna
    Clichy
    Flamini
    Anelka
    Petit
    Viera
    Van Persie

Where does he find them?

I sooooooo wish I was an Arsenal fan!!! :( but that wud mean being a southerner...so...meh - Rovers till I die :)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Man utd - little pea:
    Hernandaz - doea ny else agree that this young lad is going to set alight the premiership alight he has it all, speed, skill and can score goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this kid is gonna score loads................ 20 + min
    Posted by EDKENT123
    Man Utd will struggle
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Man utd - little pea : Man Utd will struggle
    Posted by efgloser
    i hope
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Man utd - little pea : Another? add him to the list, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Veron, Taibi, Barthez. All the players he has 'found' have been handed to him on a plate via uniteds youth system. Cantna and Vidic + Evra, 3 sick signings in 20 years. (other successul imports were bought for 15m+) The real genius at going out and scouting talent is Wenger. Hleb Henry Fab Sagna Clichy Flamini Anelka Petit Viera Van Persie Where does he find them? I sooooooo wish I was an Arsenal fan!!! :( but that wud mean being a southerner...so...meh - Rovers till I die :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Half of those arsenal players wouldnt get in a united b team and what have they won with theese players?? very very little. what about one of the best striker to ever play in the premier league Solskjaer? or the best keeper to ever play Schmeichel?
  • edited August 2010

Great with his head too.

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Man utd - little pea : Another? add him to the list, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Veron, Taibi, Barthez. All the players he has 'found' have been handed to him on a plate via uniteds youth system. Cantna and Vidic + Evra, 3 sick signings in 20 years. (other successul imports were bought for 15m+) The real genius at going out and scouting talent is Wenger. Hleb Henry Fab Sagna Clichy Flamini Anelka Petit Viera Van Persie Where does he find them? I sooooooo wish I was an Arsenal fan!!! :( but that wud mean being a southerner...so...meh - Rovers till I die :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You may be missing Christiano Ronaldo from that list (only paid £12m for him and sold for £80m that has to be good business), also Roy Keane signed from Forrest, Forlan (maybe not for united but you can't say he didn't do well in the end), Rio (admittedly cost a lot but we have had a lot of years out of him), Nani who is coming into his own, Ole Gunnar who's a united legend (probably the best buy in history but i can't spell his surname lol). And as for handed to him by the United Youth Acadamey?? they were talented prospects in the Youth Squad, they were made Premier League Legends By Fergie :). Peter Schmichael wasn't bad either was he??? lol
  • edited November 2010
    And your forgetting old stalwarts like Brian McClair and Denis Irwin who served the club well for many years.

Every manager has their bad signings, even the great ones.