You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The best £5 DYM player on the site

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
I play a lot of the £5 DYM's on Sky Poker and am doing quite well at them, I noticed a few regular player, Chillie, Bananadog, Wrongjohn1 etc etc but who is the most successful, not the person who plays the most, you can work tha out from the Poker Points. Is there a way of working out who actually wins the most.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Of the players you mention, one has no stats available. The other two and yourself all have positive ROI's of between +1% and +8%. All 3 players are profitable at the £5 level but conversely they are all more profitable at the £3 level.

Hope that helps.
  • edited August 2010
    Is that from Sharkscope, is there a way of putting in the level ie £5 and DYM and Sky Poker to get like a top 20 ROI or something like that.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The best £5 DYM player on the site:
    Is that from Sharkscope, is there a way of putting in the level ie £5 and DYM and Sky Poker to get like a top 20 ROI or something like that.
    Posted by cobbler78
    Not as far as I am aware. You can get 'most profitable' tables for any game/any level and also for scheduled mtts profitability. These give overall profitability and not ROI.  There are a number of players on Sky in both stt and mtt who have ROI's in excess of +40%. There is no actual list though.
  • edited August 2010
    Hi! ive been trying to master the cash tables this month so i'll be slipping down the STT league (help!) but i did play A LOT of DYM's!
    I think they are a great way to build a br...it's all about staying calm and letting the other players panick first....I still haven't managed to transfer that bit to cash though! hahaha

I found the £2 and £10 level hard but not so much the £3 and £5 whereas others say to me they hate the £5 but can do £10...i suppose once you got it stuck in your head that a level is hard you play scared then which is horrible feeling! lol

I think you will find that some of the top on the league boost their points with russian roulettes also (not me - im just a maniac poker player who plays as much as I can! lol) so good luck with your games mate and I hope to see you at number 1 on the board asap!
    x
  • edited August 2010

I dont play enough to be number one, i qualified for the points tournament later on tonight, so hopefully ill finish top ten in that to qualify for the big money 50 runner league final on Sky Sports

• edited August 2010
    ps, you can narrow down scarkscope to the level etc but you need to become a memeber first...sorry I can't check it for you as my membership has now run out and I've left it as a regular account....
  • edited August 2010
    oooh gl cobbler!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    iv played 8 £5dym and won them all (cashed) Iv only just started doing dym.

altogether with the £1 and £2 ones and a few 60p ones i have won 22 out of 27

So im sticking with Dym at the moment :P
  • edited August 2010
    iv played 8 £5dym and won them all (cashed) Iv only just started doing dym. altogether with the £2 ones i have won 22 out of 27 So im sticking with Dym at the moment :P
    Posted by shaun09
    Thats a fantastic record Shaun stick to them
  • edited August 2010
    thats how i got my 75p to 20 quid by 30p and 60p dym then 1.15 :P
  • edited August 2010
    thats how i got my 75p to 20 quid by 30p and 60p dym then 1.15 :P
    Posted by shaun09
    fantastic, good to see BR management too (i cant talk i dont follow it well)
  • edited August 2010
    haha i dont normally either m8. ill sit at 5/10 with br off 30 quid lol

Well i won 75 in freeroll and 75p is all i had in sky poker account. so built it up to 30 (£5 was cash for points) went to cash and got up to 60, Now im back down to 15 this morning after acouple of qq vs kk's ect. Now im doing  5dym and im back up to 40 quid :p
  • edited August 2010
    haha i dont normally either m8. ill sit at 5/10 with br off 30 quid lol Well i won 75 in freeroll and 75p is all i had in sky poker account. so built it up to 30 (£5 was cash for points) went to cash and got up to 60, Now im back down to 15 this morning after acouple of qq vs kk's ect. Now im doing  5dym and im back up to 40 quid :p
    Posted by shaun09
    cool
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to The best £5 DYM player on the site:
    I play a lot of the £5 DYM's on Sky Poker and am doing quite well at them, I noticed a few regular player, Chillie, Bananadog, Wrongjohn1 etc etc but who is the most successful, not the person who plays the most, you can work tha out from the Poker Points. Is there a way of working out who actually wins the most.
    Posted by cobbler78
    i think the best player DYM is me.
  • edited August 2010
    i think im the worst dym player lol soo i dont play them innit... heads up 4 me!!!. theres a point 2 it imo win or lose easy peesy none of that 3rd nonsence
  • edited August 2010
    Shame there is not overall table for the highest ROI on DYM's would be interesting
  • edited August 2010
    Is certainly not me. I lost 5 in a row last night then tiltly entered a £30 one and cashed :-)
  • edited August 2010
    haha i dont normally either m8. ill sit at 5/10 with br off 30 quid lol Well i won 75 in freeroll and 75p is all i had in sky poker account. so built it up to 30 (£5 was cash for points) went to cash and got up to 60, Now im back down to 15 this morning after acouple of qq vs kk's ect. Now im doing  5dym and im back up to 40 quid :p
    Posted by shaun09
    wd m8y keep it up :)
  • edited August 2010
    graveltrax used to be a reg on 5.50 dyms and seemed to make some sort of supplementary income at them so maybe him?