You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1 DOWN 45 TO GO

edited August 2010 in The Football Corner
waking up on the traditional morning after the first game of the season.
how do we all feel now about firstly how close was our feeling for what were gonna do this season and what do we think were gonna do now?

Comments

• edited August 2010
     As a Bury fan after the first game I feel a little disapionted not as much by the defeat but by the fact we didnt score! With two of the better strikers in the division and a side with a few productive players Im expecting them to score plenty of goals this season.
     Hopefully they will start scoring soon and knock Shef Weds out of the cup!
     Dreams have not been shattered but the spirits have not been lifted and their is a long way to go yet!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: 1 DOWN 45 TO GO:
     As a Bury fan after the first game I feel a little disapionted not as much by the defeat but by the fact we didnt score! With two of the better strikers in the division and a side with a few productive players Im expecting them to score plenty of goals this season.  Hopefully they will start scoring soon and knock Shef Weds out of the cup!  Dreams have not been shattered but the spirits have not been lifted and their is a long way to go yet!
    Posted by Donut64
    im dissapointed in you too you shudda beat the fail easily ;-)
  • edited August 2010
    Going up, going up, going up !!!   ;)

Waltzing O Driscoll !!!

***Praying no manager ever gets sacked ever again**** - He's staying with us !!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    we need players asap weve got no fullbacks and only one stricker and thats david nugent!
    went yesterday and was realy dissapointed by the effort of some of the players i didnt expect much but did expect effort.
    would like to see utaka,boetang and kanu go and get a few young hungery players in on loan
    traore from arsenal,nouble from west ham and either of the fullbacks spurs got from sheffield united would be nice 
  • edited August 2010
    good win for the owls, too comfortable and hopefully it doesnt bite us in the backside in other games. bury at home next in the cup, hoping we dont get complacent and just expect to turn up and win. i think we will have enough to see bury off though.
  • edited August 2010
    in fairness to bury they were unlucky last night. they outplayed us for alot of the game and if not for nicky weaver we could have lost 2/3-0. a win is a win thought and we're in the hat for the next round, and hopefully a few more games all our new signings will gel and we can start picking up the pace in these games.