You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My lucky Omaha story

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
On 1st JULY, I tried to register for a £50 Holdem Double Your Money.  However, I actually registered for a £50 Omaha DYM by mistake ... not the most popular of Sit 'N Gos.   Before I went to bed, I thought that I had de-registered all my entries.  However, I must have missed this one.

My registration must have been active for nearly 24 hours because the Omaha game started around 20.30 on 2nd JULY.

Here's where my luck comes in ..... I finished 2nd (yes, 2nd !!!) for a profit of £45.

I've looked through the hands time and time again to see how this happened but it looks like the other players just ignored me and  bladdered each other to pieces in 43 hands !!

Thanks to the fearless five who let me off that evening

Has anyone else had similar good fortune ???

Comments

• edited August 2010
    haha yeah done it before got in from night out think just a stt and came 2nd after falling asleep without playing any hands good fortune or what

Nice one well played :P
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah I registered for a small private tournament online with people I play live with totally forgot when it was on until I heard them talking about it the next day. I thought o poo thats $24 i wont see again, but found out I came 3rd and made a small profit... lololol clowns