You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the sky_rich heads up tourney,the prize up for grabs is a seat into take on tikay,

Comments

• edited November 2010
    thx for the game mp33 gg it was  gl in your sky poker games 

lucky a good job your doing and thx for putting this up well done
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah - Thx for the game and GL in future rounds and thx to Lucky for his work on this Competition
  • edited November 2010
    wd stackemup ul mp33 thx for playing and ty both  for comments and gl on the tables
  • edited November 2010
    lynx3ffect v craftycarp come in please
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to the sky_rich heads up tourney,the prize up for grabs is a seat into take on tikay, LYNX3FFECT AND CRAFTYCARP:
    hi all just one more well done to tommyD the champion of the last right as rich has donated the prize ive decided to name it after him a big thx to rich, applause plz every1 as there is a prize can i plz have registrations that can play there games ty well u know the rules u win your through as im going to make this a regular tourney i dont know about the prize always thou each tourney played the champion gets awarded 15pts and 5pts to the runner up and yes pts means its a league gl to everyone     starting chips is 70 big blinds       hold-em nl            just to confirm u can play the heads up on freeplay tables or both the players must agree if they want to play it on a 30p sng table registration open for two weeks      my target for this is 64 but can be more entrants so far       young gun         ads2kuk         hawk7112         mintsam                            shaun09            irishrover       jockbmw           pod1                            ibluff                   mysharky      madmoo           stackemup                            tommyD            greghogg       huflungpu         ness4                            dtwbandit          bigflop1         emilyegg           bigbiker22                            35suited            st4r                 machka             filipsebo                            maxally              rake007         ficino                 thesaint07                            sara36dd08       mickyblue     dav1964            aca                            solack                 candi              bornablade      pomfrittes                            loonytoons        craftycarp     thedon90          oDmcgraw                                                               dudeskin8          chumps               kitkat593                            mmmchips        hotwheels           monaghan01                            imber                 lynx3ffect            banandog                            brrrrrrr               shanxta               omahonyo                                    pokertrev          roseyellow                                     cj111                 stackmeup1                            kirstii                  red king                        mp33             elsadog                        dohhhhhhh       dazler                            kianalex             derk2827                                 round 1                     all rnd 1 matches to b plyd by last of 2nd rnd   dudeskin8 v mysharky             mysharky               1   maxally     v mp33                     mp33                       2   rake007     v jockbmw               jockbmw                 3   dav1964    v mickyblue             mickyblue             4   thedon90   v efgloser                 thedon90               5   pokertrev  v hotwheals             hotwheals             6   red king     v machka                 red king                 7   banandog  v ness4                     ness4                     8   imber         v loonytoons            loonytoons           9   kitkat593  v  kianalex                 kitkat593             10   dtwbandit v mmmchips             mmmchips           11   hawk7112 v madmoo                madmoo               12   craftycarp v pomfrittes             craftycarp             13   roseyellow v brrrrrr                   brrrrrr                   14   shanxta      v dohhhhhh             shanxta                 15   ficino           v elsadog                 elsadog                 16   cj111          v bornablade           cj111                     17   greghogg  v emilyegg                 greghogg             18   huflungpu v kirsti                         kirsti                     19   stackmeup1 v ads2kuk               stackmeup1        20   dazler         v sara36dd08           dazler                   21   candi         v 35suited                 35suited               22   35suited withdrew   mintsam  v omahonyo               omanhonyo       23   young gun v st4r                         young gun           24   lynx3ffect  v thesaint07             lynx3ffect           25   filipsebo    v odmcgraw               odmcgraw           26    filipsebo withdrew   shaun09   v aca                            shaun09              27   stackemup v bigflop1                 stackemup          28   ibluff           v pod1                         ibluff                   29   solack        v tommyD                   solack                 30   irishrover v monaghan01           irishrover             31   bigbiker22 v chumps                   bigbiker22           32 round 2 28
  • edited November 2010
    count me in  great idea thanks  kevin (tractor boy)
  • edited November 2010
    Dr_who and Kevin, you will have to wait for the next forum comp of this nature. This one is in the latter stages (semi finals) so should be completed as soon as lynxeffect and craftycarp turn up...

• edited November 2010
    cheers greggers
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: the sky_rich heads up tourney,the prize up for grabs is a seat into take on tikay, LYNX3FFECT AND CRAFTYCARP:
    lynx3ffect v craftycarp come in please
    Posted by lucky77777
    Hi Lucky i have sent approx 2 pm's and asked a few times now. every time i'm on which i most nights there's no sign. let me know when your free and i will make time. apart from tonight as im' out for the footy thisafternoon and will be in no fit state to play poker tonight.
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    ok crafty c what happens in next couple of days then your win by the xtra post enjoy the game

cpalace1 this is nearlly over m8ty sry
  • edited November 2010
    can i join please?

:)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: the sky_rich heads up tourney,the prize up for grabs is a seat into take on tikay, LYNX3FFECT AND CRAFTYCARP:
    can i join please? :)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    no but your ghost is in the semi wd and gl
  • edited November 2010
    can i get entry too please,

• edited November 2010
    hbk4ever this has started m8ty if u look at borobabe09 thread she is doing one 

lynx3ffect u have until tomoz to reply otherwise i will have to put craftycarp through, hope to see u back on to play
    it and gl to u both
  • edited November 2010
    ok lynx3ffect im so sry  but have to put craftycarp through

jockbmw v craftycarp u r free to play your Q/f gl both

the semi draw will follow soon
  • edited November 2010
    Hi there Crafty,  let me know when you're around

cheers

Jock 
  • edited November 2010
    Hi there Crafty,  let me know when you're around cheers Jock 
    Posted by JockBMW
    hi mate. what about saturday night. if you are free let me know what time and i'm there.
  • edited November 2010
    i have drawn the semi finals as follows

stackmeup1 v jockbmw or craftycarp

stackemup  v  greghogg
  • edited November 2010
    Hi there Crafty,  let me know when you're around cheers Jock 
    Posted by JockBMW
    hi mate i'm free tonight up untill about 11pm. let me know if you are and i will be there
  • edited November 2010
    hi greghogg i am free anytime m8 gl
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: the sky_rich heads up tourney,the prize up for grabs is a seat into take on tikay,:
    hi greghogg i am free anytime m8 gl
    Posted by stackemup
    tomorrow evening?

about 7?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: the sky_rich heads up tourney,the prize up for grabs is a seat into take on tikay,:
    In Response to Re: the sky_rich heads up tourney,the prize up for grabs is a seat into take on tikay, : tomorrow evening? about 7?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    thats fine 7 it is will have to be freeplay though i will be seated at 6-55 on jarusalum gl
  • edited November 2010
    just sat on jarusalum with 140
  • edited November 2010
    Hi mate. lets say 9.30 on jerusalem mate, how many bb's???
  • edited November 2010
    well done to stackemup who sails through to the final

Thanks for running this comp lucky7777 it has been great fun.

• edited November 2010
    ul greg gg m8 
  • edited November 2010
    well done to stackemup who sails through to the final Thanks for running this comp lucky7777 it has been great fun.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    thx m8ty but im stackemup ) but wouldnt it be funny if i do meet stackmeup1 in final
  • edited November 2010
    unlucky greggers ty for playing and wd stackemup the first finalist yes i see where your comin from similar names