You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TalkTalk

edited August 2010 in The Shed
TalkTalk have been giving new customers free internet but as a current customer I have to keep paying for it! That I wouldnt mind to much but for the fact over the last couple of weeks I keep losing connection  which makes playing Poker an absolute nightmare! Thank you TalkTalk! :(

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to TalkTalk:
    TalkTalk have been giving new customers free internet but as a current customer I have to keep paying for it! That I wouldnt mind to much but for the fact over the last couple of weeks I keep losing connection  which makes playing Poker an absolute nightmare! Thank you TalkTalk! :(
    Posted by Donut64
    then stop talkin, yap yap yap ! lool
  • edited August 2010
    thats terrible
  • edited August 2010
    Time to WalkWalk.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: TalkTalk:
    Time to WalkWalk.
    Posted by Darntootin
     They have me on contract so Im stuck for now!
  • edited August 2010
    keep complaining and make a note of problems. if there not providing the service your paying for your well within your rights to cancel the contract.
    also make a note of how much of your time you have to spend getting problems rectified. saw on the telly last week some bloke got £2000 out of british gas after billing them for his time spent rectifying problems with billing.
    anouther guy emailed in who runs his own business saying he informs all suppliers (gas,electric,service engineers and banks ect.) he will bill the £50 an hour for any problems he has to chase said he always gets everything sorted superfast and if not they pay up!
  • edited August 2010
    I'm with virgin.  I have found with other ISP's that most, if not all, use BT phone lines which just don;t give decent broadband speeds, at least not where I live.