You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Deepie Rant!!!

edited August 2010 in Area 51
GRRRRR *8eep*****Beep***Beep****

just letting of some steam, all the Bleeping time i get donked out of deepie. i should really stop playing them but i enjoy them. bluffed of 1k then built up again, then i raise someone pre 4x KQ clubs and they re-raise i call and so does someone else flop total blansk for all player 1 goes all in, i fold player two calls with King 4 and player one has this also(no 4 or king on flop or flush draw), i then proceed to hit runner runner for flush had i been in the pot bleeping donks! couple hands later re-raise with 44 get called, donk 1 bets out i re-raise all in with 2 spades out 10 high and a 4. get called by ace spade 10, runner runner spade and im outage

only letting of some steam as always seems to happen in deepies whether i play well or not, the last hand is always a bad beat in these and not even pricing ppl in to make silly calls

and Breath lol recharge the batteries for BH in bit, not all bad free-rolling both tourneys as won a bit earlier just frustrating :o)