You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How to multi table on Sky?

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
I find that my laptop begins to die when I play more than 2 tables .  Is there something I can click to make things faster like other sites where you are able to re-size tables and play as many as you like?    So far, I love Sky as a site, however this would be the only thing I would like to see change. Bring in resizable tables please :-)

I have noticed some of my opponents play many tables as most of the higher limit players do,  do they have powerful pc's or is there a way to change settings to be able to do this? 

Would downloading the sky software ( if you can ) make any difference rather than just logging onto the site?

Many thanks

Lewis

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to How to multi table on Sky?:
    I find that my laptop begins to die when I play more than 2 tables .  Is there something I can click to make things faster like other sites where you are able to re-size tables and play as many as you like?    So far, I love Sky as a site, however this would be the only thing I would like to see change. Bring in resizable tables please :-) I have noticed some of my opponents play many tables as most of the higher limit players do,  do they have powerful pc's or is there a way to change settings to be able to do this?  Would downloading the sky software ( if you can ) make any difference rather than just logging onto the site? Many thanks Lewis
    Posted by H3lp-PDSA
    Hi

You can put each table in MiniView, there is a button top right of the table.
  • edited August 2010
    There is only in browser stuff.

my laptop can barely handle that many and it's pretty powerful, I bought a gaming pc and this destroys any requirements, can get 16+ in miniview with barely any slow down.

watch out theres no time bank LOL
  • edited August 2010

Thanks folks,  I am going to look at a gaming machine I think , lol.