You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Value or WHAT?

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat

Tonight's £2.20 TOTTY attracted 145 runners. It began at 8.30pm, & ended 20 minutes after midnight, so just shy of 4 hours.

All for £2.20.

Well done to Hetty & Co. Hetty lives in Ayrshire, Scotland, on the fascinating A7. 

hettymar283625001£78.30 + 20 League Points
dane198802£45.53 + 16 League Points
IRISHROVER03£31.90 + 14 League Points
WUBBZY140104£26.10 + 12 League Points
The_Don9005£21.17 + 10 League Points
tempusfuge06£17.40 + 8 League Points
MADMOO07£14.50 + 6 League Points
StephW08£11.60 + 4 League Points
BIGBOY46809£8.70 + 3 League Points
tikay1010£5.80
perezz011£2.90 + 1 League Points
dancinpant012£2.90 + 1 League Points
caine99uk013£2.90 + 1 League Points
andyboy111014£2.90 + 1 League Points
smithy1929015£2.90 + 1 League Points
pot016£2.90 + 1 League Points
CHICKEN147017£2.90 + 1 League Points
Kiwini4u018£2.90 + 1 League Points
rovers943019£2.90 + 1 League Points
tyler88020£2.90 + 1 League

Comments

• edited August 2010

Great work the DON!!!

And I said at 8-35 he has no chance of cashing coz he's got about as much patience as me!!!

Great to be proved wrong!!!

Is the penny finally dropping??? :)
  • edited August 2010
    well done everyone x
  • edited August 2010
    well done hetty. I knew i was out the min you called me, after i was moved tables i had both going and i knew you were on a rush. You recovered well from a very small stack and shows that patience is key.

Thanks DoHHHH falt great to actually be playing in a Multi Table structure again after all that cash :) back to the way i know i can play again, and had 800 chips at one point (god bless pocket jacks and someone willing to bluff bet a J33 board infront of a flush draw) Alot of my game changed once i had the straight i put in the clinic, never felt comfortable with my stack and Tikay will tell you i didnt really play "poker" more find a hand and shove, in only went over 10BB for the first time since the first break after doubling up with my first of two AA hands. And that quickly went back under 10 bigs with blinds going up.

Thanks again and well done to Hetty (P.S i also stay on the A7 lol)
  • edited August 2010
    Well done all especially Don was looking out for how you were doing while playing in it, unfortunately i didn't get the luck but enjoyed the game very much! lost A10 v J10 to similar chipstack thats poker :o)

Glad you cashed well don you ought to start playing the deepstack more often(i say that i always seem to get unlucky in that also, always seem to get near the bubble or top 30% but havent had cards nor luck to break the duck) still very much enjoy them good bit of banter and still think i've played ok just need the luck
  • edited August 2010

CONGRATS HETTY ,

i was watching your chip stack & mine from around 25th places out ,

lol we both were the lowest stacks more or less up to the last 8 places .

think i was down to 1.2k with 40 players left in ,

so shows never to give up in this strange game these earthling call

nano nano poker !

well done to thedon90 you really have become a very good play ,

DON start noting down what your are doing right and reflect on this if a bad run kicks in  .

as for TK IT WAS NICE TO SEE YOU BREATHING WHEN WE CHECK IN ON YOU LOL !

TK IS A POKER GOD OF ALL THINGS RIGHT IN POKER !
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Value or WHAT?:
    Tonight's £2.20 TOTTY attracted 145 runners. It began at 8.30pm, & ended 20 minutes after midnight, so just shy of 4 hours. All for £2.20. Well done to Hetty & Co. Hetty lives in Ayrshire, Scotland, on the fascinating A7. 
    Posted by tikay1
    I can but concur Mr.Kendall, Sir. Where else can you play against not 1, but 2 tv presenters in a well structured poker tourney for £2 on a Monday night? You did blow your tight image by shoving at least twice in the 20 minutes I sat at your table early on though. Wasn't even AA either time.

Pity I crashed out in a very cruel house vs house blind vs blind confrontation but dems the breaks. Will try and catch this every week if I can. Congrats to the cashers and hopefully see youse next week.
  • edited August 2010
    Aww thanks guys. to be brutally honest i just played ABC poker, only done one non-ABC all night and that was second to the nuts for handed when first to act so knew someone would have to bluff at it, one bluff half my stack and a caller. Oops thanks for the treble up guys.

Anyways thanks guys, felt good to be playing good poker and even more so against good players, :D