You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

do i need to risk it....

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
hello, i am reasonably new on here... getting expert advice from a great player... so doing ok... but.. ive found a tourny that i like... the bounty hunters... ive won 4 in about 3 weeks... is it worth having a dabble in the 8k... or am i just throwing my money away?

Craig

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to do i need to risk it....:
    hello, i am reasonably new on here... getting expert advice from a great player... so doing ok... but.. ive found a tourny that i like... the bounty hunters... ive won 4 in about 3 weeks... is it worth having a dabble in the 8k... or am i just throwing my money away? Craig
    Posted by KentLad
    Hi

What about using the sattelites to try to win your way in?, they start at £1.00, it may be better as there will be a lot more players in it, and variance increases also.
  • edited August 2010
    Go for it! Just don't be intimidated because it's a bigger tourney. Play it as you would any other. The level of skill might increase towards the latter stages but you can worry about that on the final table. :o)