You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sats

edited August 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
Are the satellites for the SPT final just the £25 semi now, id really love to have a pop but £25 is far too steep for a recovering BR. I could manage £2, £5 or even £10 at a push.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    might be wrong, but I think the satellites pop up later in the day, closer to when they start to open. I didn't hear any announcement that said they wouldn't run, can't imagine a reason for it either- they don't get many runners, but as rebuys they still work with a small handful of players.

Sats should be for 2.60 or 5.20, with every 24 in the prize pool making up a seat- I'd register for any you have time for, and watch the player count closely. Make sure there's enough in it to make it worth your time, but there's unlikely to be more than a seat or two up for grabs in any of them.
  • edited August 2010
    thanks mate. I know but then im confident of winning them as long as the play isnt too maniacish lol. Then again over confidence is bad. Ive never been to a SPT event but would love to go and DTD sounds like a fantastic venue from what many have said.
  • edited August 2010
    never played in a live event myself but qualified for it yesterday, so looking forward to it- might see you there if you make it! :)