You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

confused

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Ok i am really confused on this , sorry if i have missed something here but here goes, three people went all in , one  being myself , the best hand after the river was a flush, he was the highest stack of the three of us, i had two pair, the third player had nothing.#
This is the confusion for me , the flush won which is what i expected to happen , but i won too ????? HOW ??? 
I need a valium and a lie down now lol. 

Comments

• edited August 2010
    You had more chips than the winner so you won the side pot!
  • edited August 2010
    hi nightowl. nice to see you on the forum after seeing you on the tables the other day.

Click on My Sky Poker. Then Hand History and copy & paste it into here so people can take a look.

P.S. have you cheese-grated your balls much lately?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: confused:
    You had more chips than the winner so you won the side pot!
    Posted by Donut64
    donut read flush draw had more chips, but i think your right they misread who had most chips
  • edited August 2010
    Hi nightowl welcome to the forums.

Erm as Mr Myagi said post it to the forums and we'll have a look. If your not sure how to do this theres a thread in the Poker Clinic on how to do it.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: confused:
    hi nightowl. nice to see you on the forum after seeing you on the tables the other day. Click on My Sky Poker. Then Hand History and copy & paste it into here so people can take a look. P.S. have you cheese-grated your balls much lately?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi

Firstly Mr Miyagi... i have never laughed so much in a very long time over those conversations, childish i know but priceless, my side was hurting and  my eyes were streaming with laughter, i will never forget the famous quote " er sorry nightowl but thats not an option" when talking about what meat people like best.....i would have paid for the banter that night mate ..........
    NOW the serious bit..... ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ok , in my defence it was late at night and i had had a drink or two and yes i need to go to spec savers,,,,,,,,, i got it wrong he did not have a flush , well nearly a flush but not quite, but in my defence again it was very very very close to a flush, that close in fact i gave it him !!!!.... BLESS................  
    Thanks for all your replys and now go out and rush to buy my book "streamliner of the lost souls"
    PS... what u still doing here, go on , shooo , shoo