You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Erm rebuy period, what rebuy period i won, didnt i

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Ok might be in the wrong area.

I just done the 2.35 rebuy SPT satelltie while rather tilted up. However i still managed to win it, at the end i got this message.

"Congratulations you've won this tournament, your winnings will be calculated once the rebuy period has finnished"

Dont mean to sound harsh, but erm.. the tournament is over i won it, what re-buy period is there. And i know im not getting into the semi final not enough people in it and no re-buys :(

Comments

• edited August 2010
    The guy you knocked out has a chance to re-buy (presuming you're still in the re-buy period?)

You have to wait for that to expire first. 

Very odd to get that far though and still be in the re-buy period...
  • edited August 2010
    only 3 people registered there was no rebuys and i took it down quickly for £7.20
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Erm rebuy period, what rebuy period i won, didnt i:
    only 3 people registered there was no rebuys and i took it down quickly for £7.20
    Posted by The_Don90
    How many would of entered if it was a FREEZEOUT for the biggest live freezeout MTT Sky Poker run???

Why can the suits not see this?? JOKE!!!....

Ul Don......I would love it if some of the smaller BR players got the same voice as the bigger BR players on here. But as they say, and I can now see on here...

MONEY TALKS....
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Erm rebuy period, what rebuy period i won, didnt i : How many would of entered if it was a FREEZEOUT for the biggest live freezeout MTT Sky Poker run??? Why can the suits not see this?? JOKE!!!.... Ul Don......I would love it if some of the smaller BR players got the same voice as the bigger BR players on here. But as they say, and I can now see on here... MONEY TALKS....
    Posted by MAXALLY
      +1 re freezeout vs rebuy but also why are there no satellites in the evening????.

Some of us actually WORK as wellas play poker.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Erm rebuy period, what rebuy period i won, didnt i : How many would of entered if it was a FREEZEOUT for the biggest live freezeout MTT Sky Poker run??? Why can the suits not see this?? JOKE!!!.... Ul Don......I would love it if some of the smaller BR players got the same voice as the bigger BR players on here. But as they say, and I can now see on here... MONEY TALKS....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    +2 the people who can even afford to re-buy can buy directly into the £25 one anywyas