You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Book in da Bin!

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all, i have played on 99 PER CENT of poker sites and one thing i have found on all is that some holding cards that the pros would call rubbish hands pay off very nicley, i have seen on this site in fact that 7s and 2s seem to be legends on this site................. I find it strange that people get really annoyed when some one goes deep sea fishing when tbh they do seem to pay off quite a lot of times and lets be honest if you are willing to go fishing you risk as much not hitting as you do hitting. I have had AK on this site and i can honestly say i have won 1 out of 10 times with them regardless how i play them. Why there is sooooo much aggresion for what people seem to call donks,  or fish i dont understand, bottom line pay your money take the chance win or lose its your money to play however you want................ I was called a fish on this site but i like to look at myself more as a MINO :)

Comments