You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fixed games

edited August 2010 in Area 51
over the past week i have had some tremendous bad beats when i was massively ahead only for the system to give 2 running cards i am by no means a professional or an expert on the game but to have hands such as full house beaten by straight flushes ( 2 running cards delt ) trips to be beaten by flushes again 2 running cards delt. i know i sound like a sore loser which at times i am when i think i have the nuts only for this site to use me like a chocolate fire gaurd and prove im useless i just feel hard done too. i do not play big stakes max 25/50p but to me thats all i can afford, i know i may get slated here but i just wondered if its just me or are others getting the same feeling ?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Did you see The Big Game on TV last night? Do you think Viffer thinks that was fixed (in his huge Set vs Set pot with Channing). Bottom line is until your hand is 100% then there's a chance the opponent will win (assuming you don't fold before showdown). That's the game, innit :) And yes losing to a 2%er may sting but you have to just accept it, forget about it and move on.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: fixed games:
    Did you see The Big Game on TV last night? Do you think Viffer thinks that was fixed (in his huge Set vs Set pot with Channing). Bottom line is until your hand is 100% then there's a chance the opponent will win (assuming you don't fold before showdown). That's the game, innit :) And yes losing to a 2%er may sting but you have to just accept it, forget about it and move on.  
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    dont forget the 72 against the 10 10    on a flop of 7 5 3.....cant rememebr turn but river was a 2....

they were 80 k worth of pots.....

now thats definately worth a moan....
  • edited August 2010
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    also a m8 of my m8 whose friend knows someone at the tv said he saw them pass a special deck for that hand,

:)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: fixed games : also a m8 of my m8 whose friend knows someone at the tv said he saw them pass a special deck for that hand, :)
    Posted by djblacke04
    They did indeed ;o) but then again we all know LIVE poker is fixed