You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

To be honest or not to be? part 2

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
You may see this post before but I hope not I pressed the wrong button and it went.  Well I will start again.

Just to set the scene I played live at Luton last night 84 Runners, was down to the last 11 players.  An all in was announced and a call by two short stacks.  One turns over Q6 the other J9.  The flop came Q 9 10 turn 10 and the river a J.  The dealer announces J9 the winner and turns the Q6 over.  This would mean a player out. Since I was short stacked I could ladder up due to an error.  Would you be honest and tell the dealer he has made a mistake?

Well I will be honest with you I annouced to the dealer his mistake(no one else had noticed) he turned back the Q6 and announced that the winner. I must say this was an automatic call by me, I had not thought of the consequences until after the hand had finished.  Had I thought about it, I might have thought it makes up to a bad decision made against me in another tourney or no one should suffer at a bad decision? How would you vote?

Comments