You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Easier way to make money??????

edited August 2010 in The Poker Clinic

Not had a propper sesh for a while but decided to grind my way through some 4p 8/p and 5p/10 p tables

9 hours later and maybe 1 £5 DYM which i got through and i,ve just got to £20 in profit (can,t  play more than 3 tables at a time)

I shouldn,t complain after recent results but i just think after that long if i was  a good enough  player i should be making more or perhaps step back up a level - ( came down after a bad few weeks) 

What would ppl say is the gap in skill levels  (if any)   at 4p -8p and 5p/10p compared to 10p/20p and 15p/30p?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    winning £20 in a day does not mean you are good enough to jump up levels.

I mean Ive won £300 in a day, and i stayed at the same level because I just ran good.
  • edited August 2010

15/30p on sky, if u have a decent poker brain and some normal every-day common sense, is rly easy to beat.

Sometimes u have to be patient when ur stacking people with 20-50xbb for a tenner, but occasionally these guys have built a 100xbb + stack, and also u get full stacked donks too....

Within a week you will have realised who the 3/4 decent regs are, to make table selection easy, I can even pm u them if u like.

I reccoment that if u have 10+ buy ins, and want to make money, then play nl30....
  • edited August 2010
    Turned into a 24 hour sesh, but managed to make about £80. Although I was playing with about 30% of my bankroll on some tables (never have been that good at BR management0

Although I have to say the points system is practicaly impossible if you want a decent bonus playing at these levels. Think i got about 200 points
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Easier way to make money??????:
    15/30p on sky, if u have a decent poker brain and some normal every-day common sense, is rly easy to beat. Sometimes u have to be patient when ur stacking people with 20-50xbb for a tenner, but occasionally these guys have built a 100xbb + stack, and also u get full stacked donks too.... Within a week you will have realised who the 3/4 decent regs are, to make table selection easy, I can even pm u them if u like. I reccoment that if u have 10+ buy ins, and want to make money, then play nl30....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

realised this tonight mate, though i ran pretty good, but not spectacular.