You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I HAVE PROOF

edited August 2010 in Area 51
I have absolute proof that the 2.20pm £2.20 buy in deepstack is TOTALLY FIXED............................................................................it has to be ;o)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    lol gotta be innit :P
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to I HAVE PROOF:
    I have absolute proof that the 2.20pm £2.20 buy in deepstack is TOTALLY FIXED............................................................................it has to be ;o)
    Posted by dav1964
    You make me laugh huni :)

xxx
  • edited August 2010
    I've been posting for floppin ages that a certain individual involved in the reinstatement of this tourney seems to do rather to well in it.
  • edited August 2010
    I have reason to believe that a flopwit flaphead nutter of a geezer is disguising himself as a competent deep stack poker player, and is using this facade as a means of persuading his innocent victims to play in a tournament that he has intentionally and maliciously decided to play proficient poker in. My investigation is in its early stages, but rest assured, when I have irrefutable proof that this is the case, he will have me to answer to!!-- I can tell you!!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: I HAVE PROOF:
    I have reason to believe that a flopwit flaphead nutter of a geezer is disguising himself as a competent deep stack poker player, and is using this facade as a means of persuading his innocent victims to play in a tournament that he has intentionally and maliciously decided to play proficient poker in. My investigation is in its early stages, but rest assured, when I have irrefutable proof that this is the case, he will have me to answer to!!-- I can tell you!!
    Posted by oynutter
    FLOPPIN RIGHT AND ALL MATE ;O)