You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Hartigan Paradox

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat

it's amazing that someone who never smiles, knows so much in such fine detail about only a few obscure subjects, possibly an obsessive compulsive (like me) and has a vanity to have laser eye surgery turns out to be a genuinely good guy.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to The Hartigan Paradox:
    it's amazing that someone who never smiles, knows so much in such fine detail about only a few obscure subjects, possibly an obsessive compulsive (like me) and has a vanity to have laser eye surgery turns out to be a genuinely good guy.  
    Posted by aussie09
    Never smiles?  A bit harsh (exhibit A: the photo on the left).

Knows so much about "only" a few obscure subjects?  I can arrogantly assure you I know a lot about a lot of things (comin' from a journalistic background, innit?) - also since when was film an obscure subject?

Obsessive compulsive?  Ah, it's a fair cop.

Laser eye surgery?  Incorrect.  I wear contact lenses - and vanity's got nothing to do with it.  I switched to lenses last summer, because my little girl enjoyed bending (and breaking) my glasses!

Genuinely good guy?  Er...you may be way off the mark with that one :-)

• edited August 2010

In Response to The Hartigan Paradox:
    Posted by aussie09
    It's amazing that a person has the flopwit flaphead audacity to make such remarks in the first place-- innit?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The Hartigan Paradox:
    In Response to The Hartigan Paradox : It's amazing that a person has the flopwit flaphead audacity to make such remarks in the first place-- innit?
    Posted by oynutter
    are you serious?

• edited August 2010
     Do it look like a joke or sumfink?
  • edited August 2010
    Here is a joke for future reference---- what is red and invisible?------ no tomatoes!!