You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Most yoyo tournament ever.

In the £4000 rebuy open tonight I'd love to somehow see a graph of my tournament because I don't think I'll ever experience such a yoyo tournament again! I started off well and got to 19k and near the top of the leaderboard a bit after the first break. I then went down to 10k quickly, back up to 19k and then back down to 10k. Then I got to 15k and shoved on someone with AJ to get called by QT and rivered.

Was down to 3k. Then I made all in hand after hand for 3 hands and got to 30k. I then went to 40k and then in the BB/SB battle bluffed off about 25k. I was down to 15k again. But after consecutive all ins (won uncontested pots) and then later a shove with AK, I was back up to 40k. I'm now on 49k! And hoping for more yoyoing lol

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Most yoyo tournament ever.:
    In the £4000 rebuy open tonight I'd love to somehow see a graph of my tournament because I don't think I'll ever experience such a yoyo tournament again! I started off well and got to 19k and near the top of the leaderboard a bit after the first break. I then went down to 10k quickly, back up to 19k and then back down to 10k. Then I got to 15k and shoved on someone with AJ to get called by QT and rivered. Was down to 3k. Then I made all in hand after hand for 3 hands and got to 30k. I then went to 40k and then in the BB/SB battle bluffed off about 25k. I was down to 15k again. But after consecutive all ins (won uncontested pots) and then later a shove with AK, I was back up to 40k. I'm now on 49k! And hoping for more yoyoing lol
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

lol was eventful then!

where'd you finish?