You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is xx a sky bot?????

edited August 2010 in Area 51

Ok here is the theory!

• Every noticed how a short stacked player sits down at the table and in all pre
  • The table folds
  • Alas you pick up AA/KK/AK
  • You call
  • XX shows 93 off
  • Greeeeeaaaaat!
  • Nooooooooooo!
  • Flop 993
  • XX doubles up
  • then the next guy calls him with a biggy
  • yes he out draws him

I reckon XX is a bot a sort of sentinal introduced to the program to win with any 2, they get ur BR and the rake what a business plan.

Glad I watched the Matrix again would never have twigged the scheme without it lol

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Yes i agree xx IS most certainly the luckiest player on this site,as you noticed it is always this xx guy/gal who keeps outdrawing everyone.Well spotted ;o)
  • edited August 2010
     Calling him xx is'nt gonna help anyone lads!---I will name and shame here---I'd like to know what sky are going to do about this Villian geezer too!!--- I been looking in the poker clinic, and  this flopwit flaphead villian is responsible for nearly every bad beat on the fluppin site mate!!---Every time someone posts a nice win, this villian flopwit is nowhere to be seen, and yet every time a bad beat is posted, he is right there doing the flopwit flaphead damage!

How fluppin daft do they think we are is what I'd like to know-- did they think no-one would pick up on this trend?
    Plenty of times I have seen this villian making the most flopwit stupid plays you can imagine!!

I cannot find this flaphead on sharkscope, I can't get him on "find a player", and I have never seen him paying on the tables--- he is planted for a few minutes and then he disappears, then some hard done by player posts his hand in the clinic, or here in area 51--- They seem to think that by calling him villian, people would just shrug thier shoulders and put it down to expierience,-- but we are not fluppin falling for that fluppin trick one minute flopwit longer lads--- Villian 1 and Villian 2---lol--lol-- jeeeezzzuzzz sky--- do you really think we are all that flopwit stupid??---eh?---eh?--- you have been rumbled !!!----now come on here and admit it  !!!--- and stop this flupwit non-sense forthwith!!!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Is xx a sky bot?????:
     Calling him xx is'nt gonna help anyone lads!---I will name and shame here---I'd like to know what sky are going to do about this Villian geezer too!!--- I been looking in the poker clinic, and  this flopwit flaphead villian is responsible for nearly every bad beat on the fluppin site mate!!---Every time someone posts a nice win, this villian flopwit is nowhere to be seen, and yet every time a bad beat is posted, he is right there doing the flopwit flaphead damage!  How fluppin daft do they think we are is what I'd like to know-- did they think no-one would pick up on this trend? Plenty of times I have seen this villian making the most flopwit stupid plays you can imagine!!  I cannot find this flaphead on sharkscope, I can't get him on "find a player", and I have never seen him paying on the tables--- he is planted for a few minutes and then he disappears, then some hard done by player posts his hand in the clinic, or here in area 51--- They seem to think that by calling him villian, people would just shrug thier shoulders and put it down to expierience,-- but we are not fluppin falling for that fluppin trick one minute flopwit longer lads--- Villian 1 and Villian 2---lol--lol-- jeeeezzzuzzz sky--- do you really think we are all that flopwit stupid??---eh?---eh?--- you have been rumbled !!!----now come on here and admit it  !!!--- and stop this flupwit non-sense forthwith!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Exactly mate,2 bots and now we KNOW they are xx and villain.Cmon SKY answer that eh?
  • edited August 2010
    Its a good job that the player called "Villain" doesn't use the forum or they would be complaining about the use of their name in all these bad beat posts lol