You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Midweek footy betting

edited August 2010 in The Football Corner
So far I haven't won a thing this season but hopefully I've managed to find a little bit of value in the European games being played between tonight & Thursday.

Spurs to beat Young Boys (A) @ 8/13 (playing tonight)
Liverpool to beat Trabzonspor (H) @ 2/7 (playing Thursday)
Man City to beat FC Timisoara (A) @ 4/7 (playing Thursday)

These 3 should be as close to bankers as you're ever gonna get in European games & the treble is currently paying a reasonable 9/4.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    FootballChampions LeagueZenit St. Petersburg v AuxerreMatch Result 17/08/2010 17:30Zenit St. Petersburg (Win) @ 4/7 Extra Time Does Not Count.
    FootballChampions LeagueYoung Boys v TottenhamMatch Result 17/08/2010 19:45Tottenham @ 8/13 Extra Time Does Not Count.
    FootballChampions LeagueSparta Prague v MSK ZilinaMatch Result 17/08/2010 19:45Sparta Prague @ 8/11 Extra Time Does Not Count.
    FootballBlue Sq ConferenceKidderminster v SouthportMatch Result 17/08/2010 19:45Kidderminster @ 4/5
    FootballBlue Sq Conference NorthGainsborough v GuiseleyMatch Result 17/08/2010 19:45Gainsborough @ 4/7
    FootballBlue Sq Conference SouthDover v Welling UnitedMatch Result 17/08/2010 19:45Dover @ 4/6
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Midweek footy betting:
    Football Champions League Zenit St. Petersburg v Auxerre Match Result 17/08/2010 17:30 Zenit St. Petersburg ( Win ) @ 4/7 Extra Time Does Not Count. Football Champions League Young Boys v Tottenham Match Result 17/08/2010 19:45 Tottenham @ 8/13 Extra Time Does Not Count. Football Champions League Sparta Prague v MSK Zilina Match Result 17/08/2010 19:45 Sparta Prague @ 8/11 Extra Time Does Not Count. Football Blue Sq Conference Kidderminster v Southport Match Result 17/08/2010 19:45 Kidderminster @ 4/5 Football Blue Sq Conference North Gainsborough v Guiseley Match Result 17/08/2010 19:45 Gainsborough @ 4/7 Football Blue Sq Conference South Dover v Welling United Match Result 17/08/2010 19:45 Dover @ 4/6
    Posted by 35suited
    why would i waste my money betting spurs :(
  • edited August 2010
    Ordinarily I'd be laughing my nuts off at Spurs right now but OMG!!!! Why do they have to do this when I stick money on them????
  • edited August 2010
    Ordinarily I'd be laughing my nuts off at Spurs right now but OMG!!!! Why do they have to do this when I stick money on them????
    Posted by silentbob
    I expect a few injuries to Spurs players during half-time when Harry starts lobbing tea cups and kettles and anything else he can get his hands on, maybes even some Toblerones.
  • edited August 2010

Is there anywhere u can get a price on spurs to qualify in running?

cant find it on sky bet

Meh 1 min after posting they score, that price, if it ever existed, will disappear v soon.!

btw, the tipester in the mirror - his bet of the day? - Y boys at 7/2
  • edited August 2010

Hi 35Suited

I'm afraid I have had to delete your previous post as it breeched the forum house rules with regards to promoting other betting sites.  Thank you for being understanding and for your information the forum rules can be found here.

Below is an amended version of your post:-

8/15 spurs to qualify with another site.

• edited August 2010
    Hi 35Suited I'm afraid I have had to delete your previous post as it breeched the forum house rules with regards to promoting other betting sites.  Thank you for being understanding and for your information the forum rules can be found here . Below is an amended version of your post:- 8/15 spurs to qualify with another site.
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    Gutted.......When I saw that the last contributor on this thread was SkyMod1, I was hoping that they were going to throw us a 6/1 easy-money double or something similar.