You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Skank!

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Please tell me if im wrong!

I have noticed that in alot of games there is always someone who seems to get
the bests hands most of the time on a table.
Iv played alot of games now and noticed that even if I have a really good hand
and I go up against the one person who is doing well on the table they always seem
to just have a slightly better hand and beat me nearly every time!
How does this system/software work?
I have a feeling that the system will already of picked someone to win on the table
hence they will get great hands and the cards on the table go there way most of the time.
Iv had no such luck so far!
I just feel like I get robbed all the time, and what this talk iv heard about the underdog
generally would win a hand going all in even if there cards are dog p o o!
Iv seen this happen alot.
There is something not right about the software sky uses but cant quite put my finger on it
also i wounder if some people already get some sort of immunity in some games where if they go all
in they can take the pot everytime! (thats kind of going back to the system picking a winner before the game even starts.)
I wouldnt say im a sore losser (well maybe just a little or i wouldnt be writing this post) but just think there is something not quite right! and it sucks a s s!

Comments

• edited August 2009
    m8 plz rant in area 51 everybody loses some time, some of us wins some time, its the way it goes
  • edited August 2009
    Sky software uses a random generator to deal the cards, notice the word random there, if someone seems to get good cards, it is just their lucky day, nothing more.

enjoy it when your lucky day comes round.
  • edited August 2009

Try this - deal yourself face up a 6 handed imaginary game until you get bored and you'll be surprised at how the cards run. This should put your mind at rest as to whether sky's software is random.

But if you want to talk about fixed software, try playing fight night round 4 on XBOX in the legacy mode!!!