You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is AceBarry OK?

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

I might be wrong, but AceBarry rails the Tourneys every night, but I don't recall seeing him last night.

Has my memory failed, or was he AWOL?

Comments

• edited August 2009
    i hope he is ok a lovely guy ,,fingers x
  • edited August 2009
    Maybe he's been 'mickjenned' and been chat banned for too much niceness ;)
  • edited August 2009

hope he's ok nice bloke
  • edited August 2009
    I saw him two days ago in a mtt during the daytime, had a quick chat with him, he seemed fine then.
  • edited August 2009
    I know he has been on medication, he was saying he was not feeling too well other night

Hope all is well with him

Gary
  • edited August 2009

Bazza where are you dude?

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Is AceBarry OK?:
    I know he has been on medication, he was saying he was not feeling too well other night Hope all is well with him Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Yeah, me too, & he's not been on the Forum today - hence my concern.
  • edited August 2009
    Lets keep an eye out tonight.. no one got his contact details?
  • edited August 2009
    Missing ya Barry. Let us know where how you are mate.
  • edited August 2009
    Hope to see you soon Barry
  • edited August 2009
    If you're poorly Barry, then get well soon mate.

Can someone post on here when they hear from him please?

Ty guys.
  • edited August 2009
    *hi guys this is Alison, Barry's daughter*

Our router basically went kaput. At the moment we're using something that is going at a snail pace. Took ages to load the forum to write this.

Thanks for all the concern. He is ok and hopefully back soon...ironically we're waiting on the new router from sky XD

So technically, sky are keeping him away from sky poker :p

He says he'll see you all soon :)
  • edited August 2009
    *hi guys this is Alison, Barry's daughter* Our router basically went kaput. At the moment we're using something that is going at a snail pace. Took ages to load the forum to write this. Thanks for all the concern. He is ok and hopefully back soon...ironically we're waiting on the new router from sky XD So technically, sky are keeping him away from sky poker :p He says he'll see you all soon :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Good news, thanks Alison.

I'll cancel the ambulance then. Unless of course his 'router going kaput' is a euphemism... ;)
  • edited August 2009
    *hi guys this is Alison, Barry's daughter* Our router basically went kaput. At the moment we're using something that is going at a snail pace. Took ages to load the forum to write this. Thanks for all the concern. He is ok and hopefully back soon...ironically we're waiting on the new router from sky XD So technically, sky are keeping him away from sky poker :p He says he'll see you all soon :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Sky is to blame! lol typical ;) glad Barry is ok. Thanks for letting us know Alison.
  • edited August 2009
    lol yes, and now i will hand you back over to the man himself (since i was hogging most of the net speed that we do have)
  • edited August 2009
    .ironically we're waiting on the new router from sky XD So technically, sky are keeping him away from sky poker :p He says he'll see you all soon :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Should be ok soon. From what I read elsewhere on this site Sky are good at fixing things ;-)

• edited August 2009
    Should this be moved to Area 51 now Sky have been nobbling player's?
  • edited August 2009
    lol yes, and now i will hand you back over to the man himself (since i was hogging most of the net speed that we do have)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Good to hear your ok babe

Lots of love

Candi xxxxx
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by acebarry10
    Alison ur dad is loved by this community ,glad all is well
  • edited August 2009
    Aww, makes you feel all warm inside. Feel the love Barry!
  • edited August 2009

Glad to hear u are ok m8
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by acebarry10
    barry im glad you are ok m8, you are a quality addition to the forum, i for 1 am glad yoi are safe and asound and just come in drom the boozer wondering what has hapened to my buddy, all the best ACE i await yor return, x
  • edited August 2009
    Glad to hear your ok Barry, we all missed you, we love you Barry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited August 2009
    This is what the forum should be about, not stupid bickering. Glad you're OK Bazza
  • edited August 2009
    This is what the forum should be about, not stupid bickering. Glad you're OK Bazza
    Posted by KnackersYa
    music to my ears!
  • edited August 2009
    Good to hear it was only the sky falling in!

Cheers

Chicken Licken
  • edited August 2009

Hi

Just an update on what is happening, Sky have sent out a new Wireless Router which was apparently delivered yesterday, so, I am now in possession of a phantom/invisible Router.  I am now going to have to wait while Monday to try to trace where this Router really is, as the Parcel force office does not work on a Saturday, if after this the Router is not found it looks like they will have to send another one, big SIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH J, I must admit it is getting a little frustrating.

I would like to thank you all for your concern while I have been kept in exile, but thank you just does not seam enough and am extremely humbled by the love from the community, hope to be with you all again very soon.

• edited August 2009
    Hi   Just an update on what is happening, Sky have sent out a new Wireless Router which was apparently delivered yesterday, so, I am now in possession of a phantom/invisible Router.   I am now going to have to wait while Monday to try to trace where this Router really is, as the Parcel force office does not work on a Saturday, if after this the Router is not found it looks like they will have to send another one, big SIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH J , I must admit it is getting a little frustrating.   I would like to thank you all for your concern while I have been kept in exile, but thank you just does not seam enough and am extremely humbled by the love from the community, hope to be with you all again very soon.  
    Posted by acebarry10
    Great to hear from you Baz you did have all us worried especially Tikay.

Looking forward to your return when your router problems have been resolved

Gary
  • edited August 2009
    Hi   Just an update on what is happening, Sky have sent out a new Wireless Router which was apparently delivered yesterday, so, I am now in possession of a phantom/invisible Router.   I am now going to have to wait while Monday to try to trace where this Router really is, as the Parcel force office does not work on a Saturday, if after this the Router is not found it looks like they will have to send another one, big SIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH J , I must admit it is getting a little frustrating.   I would like to thank you all for your concern while I have been kept in exile, but thank you just does not seam enough and am extremely humbled by the love from the community, hope to be with you all again very soon.  
    Posted by acebarry10
    very much look forward to seeing you here soon hunni

Luvs

Candi xxxxx
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by acebarry10
    Bad luck on the router probs barry,good to see your ok mate and see you in the chat box soon:-)