You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Abusers

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Once again after out playing another player I have been subjected to name calling and abusive remarks.  The tirade lasted a good  while and looks like he knew how to circumvent the moderator by putting spaces beteen the spelling of the abusive words........so clearly he is experienced at abusing people on the site.  We should be able to pase the game and request a moderator when spectators who have been eliminated start that behaviour.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Abusers:
    Once again after out playing another player I have been subjected to name calling and abusive remarks.  The tirade lasted a good  while and looks like he knew how to circumvent the moderator by putting spaces beteen the spelling of the abusive words........so clearly he is experienced at abusing people on the site.  We should be able to pase the game and request a moderator when spectators who have been eliminated start that behaviour.
    Posted by hijimhere
    Hi Jim
    Think positive about the situation ignore him and remember you have his money, I dont mind abuse if my BR improves. Do sky allow you to block chat from your box from individual players? I know some sites do maybe sky should do this as it would resolve a lot of problems.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Abusers:
    In Response to Abusers : Hi Jim Think positive about the situation ignore him and remember you have his money, I dont mind abuse if my BR improves. Do sky allow you to block chat from your box from individual players? I know some sites do maybe sky should do this as it would resolve a lot of problems.
    Posted by waynecure
    yes it would and after all there only words
  • edited August 2010
    when i get verbal abuse after crushing someone, i turn up the smugness on them. if they were angry before, youll lifetilt them for sure!!

some idiot was criticizing my play last week when he wasnt in the hand at that point (£11 DYM), to which i simply replied "fancy playing £52.50 SNG heads up best out of 5", he replied "NP, after this ill clean you out, donk, tuna etc etc".

Next hand, i pick up KK, I 4bet him all in, he calls with QJs (LOL!) and the rest is history. i then typed "ok Hellmuth, im ready when you are"

never did hear from him again......
  • edited August 2010

^^^ heads up £52.50 didn't offer me that one lol glad as only got a couple of games worth at mo lol

neons im finding nl30 much easier then lower so may stick to that, although buy in for only £12 but usually can get past £30 so may keep doing this as it suits me until my bankroll is sufficient

• edited August 2010
    when i get verbal abuse after crushing someone, i turn up the smugness on them. if they were angry before, youll lifetilt them for sure!! some idiot was criticizing my play last week when he wasnt in the hand at that point (£11 DYM), to which i simply replied "fancy playing £52.50 SNG heads up best out of 5", he replied "NP, after this ill clean you out, donk, tuna etc etc". Next hand, i pick up KK, I 4bet him all in, he calls with QJs (LOL!) and the rest is history. i then typed "ok Hellmuth, im ready when you are" never did hear from him again......
    Posted by theneons
    Nice one!!!! One of them a day and your really laughing
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Abusers:
    Posted by hijimhere
    Hey

We take abuse at the tables very seriously here at Sky, please contact Customer Care, the contact details are at the bottomof the screen and report this, they have a copy of all the chat and can take the appropriate action.

thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod
  • edited August 2010
    when i get verbal abuse after crushing someone, i turn up the smugness on them. if they were angry before, youll lifetilt them for sure!! some idiot was criticizing my play last week when he wasnt in the hand at that point (£11 DYM), to which i simply replied "fancy playing £52.50 SNG heads up best out of 5", he replied "NP, after this ill clean you out, donk, tuna etc etc". Next hand, i pick up KK, I 4bet him all in, he calls with QJs (LOL!) and the rest is history. i then typed "ok Hellmuth, im ready when you are" never did hear from him again......
    Posted by theneons
    i do the exact same.

It was only two days ago when someone was buying in for the min at the NL10 tables £1. I raised to 50p pre flop he called and open shoved for 46p on the flop. I hadnt hit but felt commited so i called with AQ high the guy had 105 high and Ace high held.

I was then called a Slagbo (which i had no idea what that meant till after DoHHHHH done a goggle search for me) but i was happy to say keep the quids comming everytime he reloaded i then bust him again. After a while he said can you not fold. I then replied, i can but not when im getting free money.