You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Account page changed? *****Back to normal now braap!****

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Me too!! It's horrid - change it back please Sky.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Is it just me this has happened to in last couple of days? basically when i check my account now shows my sports betting first!!! this is annoying as then need to select poker to find out how much up etc. my sports betting all mainly from march and all negatives so isn't as nice to look at lol

anyone else got this problem? if just me how can i change so will show my poker only or just most recent when i first go into account

Thanks in advance
  • edited August 2010
    It is indeed phil lol
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, mines the same. I thought it was just because I'd placed a (very rare) sports bet this week. I also hope they change it back soon.

Also, there's another thread in technical queries where someone's account page has changed in a different way (resembles what I know as 'advanced history') so maybe there's a temporary problem or something?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Account page changed?:
    Me too!! It's horrid - change it back please Sky.
    Posted by phil12uk

+  1    come on sky change it back!
  • edited August 2010
    +2

i really dont like this i check my account daily and dont see the point of having sports betting on the main page???

maybe its a sneaky subliminal thing so we all go and click on sky bet????

• edited August 2010

plus 3 i don`t bet, if i did i`d go to bookies so why have it up.

• edited August 2010
    ive never won a bet on Sky its wierd having red losses :(
  • edited August 2010
    its back to the old format now

thanks sky.................
  • edited August 2010
    Marketing!!! Just like the supermarkets put the big stacks of special offers as you walk in the door or stuff you dont want at eye level on the shelves.
  • edited August 2010
    Hooray salted :P makes me sleep a bit easier this, much easier to count up how much your up by
  • edited August 2010
    Hi all

Thanks for your feedback on this.

The reason for the change was to speed up performance, particularly during busy periods. It was only ever intended as a test, and thanks to your feedback we've realised this isn't the best way to improve performance (we don't want to compromise the customer experience) and therefore we've changed it back.

Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience - it's great to know that you feel strongly about this feature. We're making developments in the 'My Account' area so if you have any other feedback on it, please let me know either on this thread or by private message.

Cheers,
    Steve
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Account page changed? *****Back to normal now braap!****:
    Hi all Thanks for your feedback on this. The reason for the change was to speed up performance, particularly during busy periods. It was only ever intended as a test, and thanks to your feedback we've realised this isn't the best way to improve performance (we don't want to compromise the customer experience) and therefore we've changed it back. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience - it's great to know that you feel strongly about this feature. We're making developments in the 'My Account' area so if you have any other feedback on it, please let me know either on this thread or by private message. Cheers, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Thanks Steve, yet another example of Sky listening to AND responding to their customers.
  • edited August 2010
    Cheers for your response Sky Steve, i made the thread thinking it could be i have changed it accidently lol
  • edited August 2010
    Thanks for listening.top response.
  • edited August 2010
    must admit, i thought it was just me yesterday. I think it would be fine if you logged onto skybet and this showed up, and the same with skyvegas, if you log on there then show the vegas accounts, oops and i forgot everyones favourite, BINGO! LOL, but if you log onto poker then you want to see the poker account.