You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASH / MERENOVICE V EMILYEGG / YOU VOTE THE WINNER!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FORUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASH / MERENOVICE V EMILYEGG / YOU VOTE THE WINNER!:
    In Response to Re: FORUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASH / MERENOVICE V EMILYEGG / YOU VOTE THE WINNER! : The other one being two-faced Nick Clegg
    Posted by candi
    Nah, I actually meant the bloke who answers the door at 10 Downing St.

Great to see you showing your TRUE colours now though pet.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FORUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASH / MERENOVICE V EMILYEGG / YOU VOTE THE WINNER!:
    In Response to Re: FORUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASH / MERENOVICE V EMILYEGG / YOU VOTE THE WINNER! : Nah, I actually meant the bloke who answers the door at 10 Downing St. Great to see you showing your TRUE colours now though pet.
    Posted by emilyegg
  • edited August 2010

How about the work EE does on the forum? For us who stretch outside general poker chat........

• edited August 2010
    Have I missed something? I'm totally confused.
  • edited August 2010
    cgm go on the thread in the 2nd page called time out.
  • edited August 2010
    Thanks I just read it. Very interesting.
  • edited August 2010
    lol i enjoyed it.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FORUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASH / MERENOVICE V EMILYEGG / YOU VOTE THE WINNER! : Yes sure, we`re going to win `best poker forum`?
    Posted by candi
    Had to take you off ignore as there where a few posts from you.

You are probably the person I am most disappointed with in this whole thing Candi :0(
    You were way too quick to jump on the bandwagon without reading and being aware of the facts.

And PLEASE, if you feel the need to quote my own posts to promote your futile insult attempts then I would be grateful if you did not EDIT what has been typed by me before adding your own comments.

What was said NEEDED to be said and lets get one thing clear to everyone, I have typed nothing that is a lie.

This is a great forum, but the likes of Vince take the shine off it with their constant arrogance in response to posts from new contributors. Like I suspected (and more than a few have told me btw) If it was down to Vince, the SkyPoker forum would be him, half a dozen presenters and half a dozen mates. This forum will never be allowed to expand if people like Vince continue with the "Its My Ball, and You Aint Playing" attitude (imo) and If I was a new user on here yesterday, I would probably give it a miss in all honesty.

PLEASE also be aware that in no post, have I said that Vince does not do valuable work on the site.....my gripe is his attitude to the newbies and people outwith his clique.

THAT IS ALL, Work Calls, have a good day all.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FORUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASH / MERENOVICE V EMILYEGG / YOU VOTE THE WINNER! : Had to take you off ignore as there where a few posts from you. You are probably the person I am most disappointed with in this whole thing Candi :0( You were way too quick to jump on the bandwagon without reading and being aware of the facts. And PLEASE, if you feel the need to quote my own posts to promote your futile insult attempts then I would be grateful if you did not EDIT what has been typed by me before adding your own comments. What was said NEEDED to be said and lets get one thing clear to everyone, I have typed nothing that is a lie. This is a great forum, but the likes of Vince take the shine off it with their constant arrogance in response to posts from new contributors. Like I suspected (and more than a few have told me btw) If it was down to Vince, the SkyPoker forum would be him, half a dozen presenters and half a dozen mates. This forum will never be allowed to expand if people like Vince continue with the "Its My Ball, and You Aint Playing" attitude (imo) and If I was a new user on here yesterday, I would probably give it a miss in all honesty. PLEASE also be aware that in no post, have I said that Vince does not do valuable work on the site.....my gripe is his attitude to the newbies and people outwith his clique. THAT IS ALL, Work Calls, have a good day all.
    Posted by emilyegg
    i think you have misunderstood Vince

He is not arrogant at all, and he would welcome any newcomers to the site/forum, as we all would/should.

I really dont understand why you are upset with him. Perhaps i should read this other thread...

Why cant we all get along eh? Sometimes i wonder...