You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wohoo

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Im a new player to sky poker and im happy to say i won the £100 deepstack....thrilled to bits :)

Came after a mishap in a previous deepstack when i ran my QQ into Takays AA, little to my knowledge that Tikay is one of the tightest players on here ;) as i later found out in the chatbox.

All and all an enjoyable night.

Comments

• edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    Nice one.
    Yes, Tikay rarely plays anything less than AA.
  • edited August 2010
    Well done and welcome to sky!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Wohoo:
    Im a new player to sky poker and im happy to say i won the £100 deepstack....thrilled to bits :) Came after a mishap in a previous deepstack when i ran my QQ into Takays AA, little to my knowledge that Tikay is one of the tightest players on here ;) as i later found out in the chatbox. All and all an enjoyable night.
    Posted by Bawhumm
    Very well played. Tikay does play tight, but the real secret is not to wake him up in the first place. If he should wake up just type ..... 

''chuff chuff chuff chuff .... chuff chuff chuff chuff...... chuff chuff chuff chuff''

in the chat box and he'll soon drop off again.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Wohoo:
    Im a new player to sky poker and im happy to say i won the £100 deepstack....thrilled to bits :) Came after a mishap in a previous deepstack when i ran my QQ into Takays AA, little to my knowledge that Tikay is one of the tightest players on here ;) as i later found out in the chatbox. All and all an enjoyable night.
    Posted by Bawhumm
    Nice one....Congratulations.

The £100 deepstack is my total fav tourney at the moment and I hope you play more of these now as they are very well structured with some good proper like poker players in them. Check the table out in the tournament thread and I hope you will consider joining the next league if one is run by Bornablade & Co.

Cheers,

Alan
  • edited August 2010

Very well done!
  • edited August 2010
    w/done, tikay one off the tightest players here that`s an understatement ?
  • edited August 2010
    Well done Bawhumm and welcome

Yes i saw the QQ hand it was a cooler and it is a call vs 99% of players on here. 

But, if tikay gets chips in early in an mtt (unless it is against dylan12 solack or chirpychip to name one of many) he always has AA or AA, sometimes he could have AA.

Great news that you bounced back to win a nice tourney later!

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Wohoo:
    Posted by Bawhumm
    What a great plug for the £100 deepstack,well done you, I think your achievement will give great heart to people (like me ;)  who can't win a sausage, nice one .                                   Kind regards