You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hahahahaha

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
I get up and instead of having a nice peaceful breakfast I have to deal with more playground fights.

This thread serves no useful purpose, and many other threads have been hijacked by similar bickering. IT ENDS NOW. Any continuation of this anywhere in this community will result in more serious action.

Not everyone within such a busy community will get along, but it should still be a friendly atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.

Thankyou.

Sorry, but I LOL`d hard at this.  Skymod has snapped, having a falling down moment.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to hahahahaha:
    I get up and instead of having a nice peaceful breakfast I have to deal with more playground fights. This thread serves no useful purpose, and many other threads have been hijacked by similar bickering. IT ENDS NOW. Any continuation of this anywhere in this community will result in more serious action. Not everyone within such a busy community will get along, but it should still be a friendly atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Thankyou. Sorry, but I LOL`d hard at this.  Skymod has snapped, having a falling down moment.
    Posted by OMahonyO
    I lolled too, and thought he was being unreasonable at first...

then i reread the thread...

• edited August 2010
    How dare you write this, I hate you. Your also rubbish at poker ... ;-)

FIGHT!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    I get up and instead of having a nice peaceful breakfast I have to deal with more playground fights. This thread serves no useful purpose, and many other threads have been hijacked by similar bickering. IT ENDS NOW. Any continuation of this anywhere in this community will result in more serious action. Not everyone within such a busy community will get along, but it should still be a friendly atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Thankyou. Sorry, but I LOL`d hard at this.  Skymod has snapped, having a falling down moment.
    Posted by OMahonyO
    THE thread was ment to be a bit of fun for all to enjoy,

please except my apologies if it ended up offending anyone ,

now the big question is what had the mod for breakfast ?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: hahahahaha:
    In Response to hahahahaha : THE thread was ment to be a bit of fun for all to enjoy, please except my apologies if it ended up offending anyone , now the big question is what had the mod for breakfast ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    This, i did not doubt, i want more fun threads in this forum!

no need to apologise Denis, its not your fault that some of the posts crossed the line
  • edited August 2010
    having a falling down moment.
    Posted by OMahonyO
    now the big question is what had the mod for breakfast ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    He was hoping for a Sausage & Egg McMuffin but because of dealing with the forum fights he didn't there until 10.31...... ;-)

• edited August 2010
    In Response to hahahahaha : THE thread was ment to be a bit of fun for all to enjoy, please except my apologies if it ended up offending anyone , now the big question is what had the mod for breakfast ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Grow some balls lol, you chicken, go tell skymod1 what you really think, go on! you know you want to, you gonna just sit there letting skymod1 own you, you pus s y, go ahead punk make his day!!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: hahahahaha : He was hoping for a Sausage & Egg McMuffin but because of dealing with the forum fights he didn't there until 10.31...... ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Have you ever tried ordering a Mcdonalds breakfast at 10.31am?, the look you get.... it's not worth it

This woman tried ordering chicken mcnuggets at Breakfast time at a drive thru, ( a big no no), she ended up in jail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZlV2tUCMQ

• edited August 2010

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREAD ? MORNING ALL.   I WONT POST ANYMORE UNTILL I HAVE FINISHED ME COFFEE ......
  • edited August 2010
     WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREAD ? MORNING ALL.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    MORNING

IT GOT CLOSED BY THE MODS, BUT ITS STILL THERE TO BE READ
  • edited August 2010

THXS GREG  , THAT IS WHAT CONFUSED ME.

• edited August 2010
    Posted by OMahonyO
     How do you know it serves no useful purpose? look how many posts it's got, it's just a gentle wind up.     Kind regards
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: hahahahaha : Grow some balls lol, you chicken, go tell skymod1 what you really think, go on! you know you want to, you gonna just sit there letting skymod1 own you, you pus s y, go ahead punk make his day!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    lowering ones self to your level is not my life ambition ,

but ty for your trailer park advice lol !
  • edited August 2010
    i lol'd at the mods breakfast being ruined... what a woman! but tbh i see mods as robots not real people and im also just a pr*ck.
  • edited August 2010
    PM's have gone out to all involved. The breakfast comment was meant in a light hearted way so I'm glad it made some of you laugh!!

Moderator (human)
  • edited August 2010
    nah nah nah nah nah, your all in trouble :P
    *Polishes halo*
  • edited August 2010
    sky poker is the worst furking game off poke i ever played full of freaks muppets an a load of furking dossers who dont no how to play online poker is rigged an the only people that win are these sites
    Posted by KING__HIGH
    And people who can actually play the game properly
  • edited August 2010
    sky poker is the worst furking game off poke i ever played full of freaks muppets an a load of furking dossers who dont no how to play online poker is rigged an the only people that win are these sites
    Posted by KING__HIGH
    what you expect when you keep calling ............

king high !

• edited August 2010
    I wish my screen name was donk__high but someone else already took it :(
  • edited August 2010
    Posted by KING__HIGH
    there can never be a bad game of "poke" imo
  • edited August 2010
    Hey

I have deleted a post that was abusive, and offensive.

Thanks

Sky Mod