You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Magnificent Flash the Mastercash Showthread!!

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat

Well hello all and Good evening!!

It's a pleasure to be here at Sky Poker HQ and in one piece after a rather nasty Virus jumped my bones and left limp and weak(Much like my Poker this week *sigh*) .. And NO I don't mean Richard Orford!!

This evening we are keeping it simples like the little chip wielding merekats we are. It's Mastercash all the way and we'll be mixing it up between the levels.

The Lovely Sky Mandy is keeping us in check and cracking the whip (easy boys!) and the rather dashing (and still far too brown for my liking) Mr Trevor Harris is my Analytical cohort and as I type that guess who walks in sporting a rather snazzy new Buzz cut|!!

So please keep those emails/posts/texts rolling in..

I was talking to Ertikins earlier in the week and he has a thing for board games.. More specifically GERMAN board games. So the 'M' word is one you won't want to be mentioning.. Think 'Go to Jail' & 'Hotels on Park Lane'.

Also Mr Dave Hawk was digging around his upstairs area (I assume he meant his loft) and came across a Spirograph (WOOOHOOOOOO) and all sorts of gamey type shenanigans from 1970-ish..

So with thanks to Mr Hawk and Mr Machka..

We'd like to know about your favourite board games and stories of family rivalry etc.. Let's face it, we wouldn't be here if we weren't competitive!!

Also want to know about the best and worst things ever invented..

Like the Chocolate Mug.. or that rather dashing Umbrella hat that caught on... I don't think..Also what would you invent?? Right now i'd invent an instant sunshine machine. It would probably sing songs and you'd want to shoot it after about 30mins with an instant mega-death-by-kinder-egg-power Megatron ray gun. Which I would invent also. Obviously.

Anyways.. I'll leave it you!! My brain is currently taking a while to warm up pre-show. Yes, even longer than normal.

Ooooh an instant brain restarting machine?? OK. Maybe not.

GOOD LUCK!!

Comments