You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Imagined pictorial images of Sky Poker players

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
I'm guessing that, like me, you don't actually know many of your fellow Sky Poker players personally? I'd imagine that, also just like me, you can't help getting images in your head of what said players look like? I'll run through a couple of mine that are based on nothing other than avatars/usernames/subliminal insanity.

Dohhhhhh : You seen the South Park World of Warcraft episode? The fat guy that is always winning and never, ever leaves his computer desk? That's how I imagine Dohh but with Tesco Direct bringing a continuous supply of beer and pizzas to him and it's a yellow Simponsesque version of that guy.

Mere Novice : A John Malkovich with long hair looking mad genius type whose calm rational posting is the exact opposite of the absinthe crazed man he really is.

Gregg Hogg : A big fat dark haired guy with asthma.

Emily Egg. Fat, ginger haired, thick glasses and a look of having incestuous parents. (Due to his football allegiances I've almost certainly got that one right).

MaxAlly : An extremely camp Tom Cruise.

RicOrford : Ichi out of the "Ichi the Killer" film, even though I know different.

Sara36DD : Let's not go there.

Bandini : A swarthy handsome poker genius whose eyes sparkle with the joys of life and alcohol. (Wait, that's a mirror, not my imagination).

I've many more and will revisit this thread in the fullness of time.

Do you have any?

Comments