You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Paul Scholes - PFA Player of the Year 2010/11

edited August 2010 in The Football Corner
Get lumped on Paul Scholes to win the PFA Player of the Year. Currently 6/1 favourite after 2 games(even though Drogba has had 2 storming games). Fair enough he's a top, top player but the media are completely sh@fting him and it seems to me like he's going to be rewarded for his service to the game instead of what he'll do over the course of the season, like Giggs when he won it 2 years ago even though he started 12 games & scored 2 goals.

He's gonna get man of the match against Fulham even with 25mins to go and his price will go shorter so get on it next time it becomes available, only a bad injury will stop him from picking it up.

Comments

• edited August 2010

You must be joking !!!

The most over-rated player in the world.

Why don't man united just go bust or something - go away united!!!

So bad, how was that a penalty?

Only United can pick their own referee and still not win, dear dear dear.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Paul Scholes - PFA Player of the Year 2010/11:
    You must be joking !!! The most over-rated player in the world. Why don't man united just go bust or something - go away united!!! So bad, how was that a penalty? Only United can pick their own referee and still not win, dear dear dear.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I'm not saying i want him to win it. It seems fishy that the bookies have got him as favourite already and every pundit is talking about him, they're showing all of his goals on Sky Sports all the time and pretty much all the way through the Fulham game they were talking about him.

I've got a feeling he's gonna be getting the individual awards so stick a couple of quid on it JJ, even though you've got a real hatred towards the scu m.

You heard it hear first!
  • edited August 2010
    150 goals surely a PFA AWARD
  • edited August 2010
    when the chips were down and his country came calling he said no so footballer ove the year more like siht house ove the year imo.del
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Paul Scholes - PFA Player of the Year 2010/11:
    You must be joking !!! The most over-rated player in the world. Why don't man united just go bust or something - go away united!!! So bad, how was that a penalty? Only United can pick their own referee and still not win, dear dear dear.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Look on the bright side JJ............Imagine if it was FFS Gary Neville. ;0) I HATE that C*** with Quads and YOU HATE the C*** with a Royal Flush.