You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£2.20 @ 2.20 oy ds

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
N1 lucky, lucky lucky!!-- I can't play today because me Julee is coming over at 5 and I have to clean up da house a bit, so that she will be in a good mood, nice and relaxed, apparently girls find it much more enjoyable that way

Comments

• edited August 2010
    come and join us seats going fast )

POKERTREV                                                     gl final table
    Jason007
    MYSHARKY                                                       what a cracking game wd to the winner very well played
    dma365
    TELLO-210                                               1st padboy
    lucky77777                                              2nd lucky77777
    ALIVEHAT60                                            3rd  dma365
    brunoboy51
    padboy                                                    a ty to irishrover for railing the end of it wd to all again and ul to who never 
    chew07                                                    made  the pay
    ash1999
    stackmeup1                                           p.s for a minute on the final table i thought chipadee was getting more lives than 
    Sandy66                                                  a cat lol then she writes in chat box the same lol
    bugsytwo
    charlkie
    CHIPADEE
    nirvana29
    SHY-BOY
    delboy231

and gl to every1
  • edited August 2010
    not a prob m8ty and i know exactly what u mean im sure we will have a cracker aswell )
  • edited August 2010
    Oy's not playin today eh? might well play in it now ;o)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: £2.20 @ 2.20 oy ds:
    Oy's not playin today eh? might well play in it now ;o)
    Posted by dav1964
    thats right dav gives others a good chance what a nice bloke )
  • edited August 2010

I wud play if u weren't chat banned Lucy.

How long does ur ban last?
  • edited August 2010
    ummm september sometime and ive deleted the email lol but whats the point avin it on tbh

• edited August 2010
    Lol lucky mate,i was tryin to chat with ya the other day at our table and when you didnt answer i thought oh no what ave i done wrong? then i checked and realised you were chat banned.Never mind m8y it will soon be lifted,gl dav
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: £2.20 @ 2.20 oy ds:
    Lol lucky mate,i was tryin to chat with ya the other day at our table and when you didnt answer i thought oh no what ave i done wrong? then i checked and realised you were chat banned.Never mind m8y it will soon be lifted,gl dav
    Posted by dav1964
    no u have done nothing wrong m8ty and cheers cant remember when all i remember is september sometime (