You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO all bluffers

edited August 2010 in The Poker Clinic
lol wp, how comes you posted in both area 51 and here think this is a brag no

OMahonyO, can youi talk us through your thoughts on this hand? i have played with you and this isn't the call you would generally make also is this no reads as you multitable? be interested to hear your thoughts here dude

Comments

• edited August 2010
    dont do it
    PENDECO17 Small blind  £0.50 £0.50 £90.56
    GliterBabe Big blind  £1.00 £1.50 £99.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

Nosebleed_ Fold     
    OMahonyO Raise  £3.00 £4.50 £105.96
    SNOWY37 Fold     
    xCall  £3.00 £7.50 £276.24
    PENDECO17 Fold     
    GliterBabe Fold     
    Flop

OMahonyO Bet  £7.50 £15.00 £98.46
    Call  £7.50 £22.50 £268.74
    Turn

OMahonyO Bet  £22.50 £45.00 £75.96
    Call  £22.50 £67.50 £246.24
    River

OMahonyO Check     
    Bet  £67.50 £135.00 £178.74
    OMahonyO Call  £67.50 £202.50 £8.46
    Show
    • K

OMahonyO Show
    • A

OMahonyO Win Two Pairs, 9s and 6s £200.70  £209.16
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FAO all bluffers:
    lol wp, how comes you posted in both area 51 and here think this is a brag no OMahonyO, can youi talk us through your thoughts on this hand? i have played with you and this isn't the call you would generally make also is this no reads as you multitable? be interested to hear your thoughts here dude
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    i posted in A51 first to show someone else, but then decided to share it with the world.

As for thoughts....I dont even know if I had any, I was leathered, I`m never makin this call without a belly full of stella
  • edited August 2010
    I dont like the idea of not deleting the players name from the post, stinks of a bit of history between you both.

IMO maybe I have missed the point of the post.
  • edited August 2010
    I dont like the idea of not deleting the players name from the post, stinks of a bit of history between you both. IMO maybe I have missed the point of the post.
    Posted by waynecure

Fair point, I have changed gadge69`s name to `x`.

There is no point to my post
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FAO all bluffers : Fair point, I have changed gadge69`s name to `x`. There is no point to my post
    Posted by OMahonyO
    hahaha!
  • edited August 2010

Wayne, any advice for easy to make meals, with everyday fridge/cupboard stuff?

I can only cook spagbol whenever I want something other than that I have to order in....

Give me a recipe that I can make thats nice, can't have garlic or herbs n spices or stuff like that in tho I ant got none.

Cheerz
  • edited August 2010
    Lol you got a bit lucky there but he was trying to bluff you out of it/ or just waiting for his flush. i thought you played the hand well mate. 
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FAO all bluffers : Fair point, I have changed gadge69`s name to `x`. There is no point to my post
    Posted by OMahonyO
    LOL cant beat honesty! WP and brave call must say.
  • edited August 2010
    Wayne, any advice for easy to make meals, with everyday fridge/cupboard stuff? I can only cook spagbol whenever I want something other than that I have to order in.... Give me a recipe that I can make thats nice, can't have garlic or herbs n spices or stuff like that in tho I ant got none. Cheerz
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL! I will PM a few to you
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FAO all bluffers : i posted in A51 first to show someone else, but then decided to share it with the world. As for thoughts....I dont even know if I had any, I was leathered, I`m never makin this call without a belly full of stella
    Posted by OMahonyO
    was gonna say not like you that hand at all lol but wp

would have got extra points for re-raising the river :P