You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How Can I Tell If I'm on T.V?

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all

First post here so take it easy on me!

If I play on the televised Mastercash tables is there a way of knowing if I've been analized on t.v. by Trevor or TK or whoever?  Short of watching every minute of every programme how can I tell?

Cheers

Sakugawa 

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Welcome to the site Sakugawa!

Short of being on the current table(s) they're following during the live Saturday night Master Cash show (it varies, you have to check the show to see which one's they'll be following), I don't think you can tell. I think the pre-records just pick action from any of the 'TV' tables.

• edited August 2010
    Hi sakugawa, welcome to the forum mate

dont think there is mate unfortunately, i always seem to play on master cash tables but whenever turn on cash im not on it. there should defo be highlights via you tube and maybe put who it features or something along that lines would be good if you can see instantly
  • edited August 2010
    Hi Man welcome to sky poker

you cant tell which is a bit unfortunate. the best way of trying to get on tele is playing one of the featured tournaments (if you like tourneys). Good luck for the future, i hope to see you on the tables.