You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

APAT WCOAP

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all is the APAT WCOAP this week, just seeing which other sky poker players are playing in it. I'm in the main event and 6-max. it will be great seeing some of you

take care

Michael

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to APAT WCOAP:
    Hi all is the APAT WCOAP this week, just seeing which other sky poker players are playing in it. I'm in the main event and 6-max. it will be great seeing some of you take care Michael
    Posted by Uzi_lover
    Hi Michael

Good luck, good luck to all our players, show em Sky Poker Rulez innit :)
  • edited August 2010

Hi Michael,

I wish you the very best of luck in the APAT WCOAP. Do you think you'll ever be as good as your brother, "DrMarbles", and win an APAT World Championship of Amateur Poker, as he already has? ;)

I will be there on Monday deffo, & if my trusty car does not get too dizzy driving up & down the M1, I hope to pop in a few times between Thursday & Sunday, too.

Good Luck you, & all who play.

• edited August 2010
    Michael & Tikay,

Please say hello to Sky Poker's Red_Grant (aka: Hartigan senior).

And please feel free to remind him about the time he got pwned by Gus Hansen :)

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT WCOAP:
    Michael & Tikay, Please say hello to Sky Poker's Red_Grant (aka: Hartigan senior). And please feel free to remind him about the time he got pwned by Gus Hansen :)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Good grief! Your Dad? Wow!

I most certainly will, James.

If I may make so bold, is he "normal", or a Film-nerdy, like you?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT WCOAP : Good grief! Your Dad? Wow! I most certainly will, James. If I may make so bold, is he "normal", or a Film-nerdy, like you?
    Posted by Tikay10
    He's coming to the SPT Grand Final as well!!!

And, while he's not as nerdy about cinema as me, he's FAR from normal...

• edited August 2010
    Michael & Tikay, Please say hello to Sky Poker's Red_Grant (aka: Hartigan senior). And please feel free to remind him about the time he got pwned by Gus Hansen :)
    Posted by J-Hartigan

Ah yes - the set of nines.

And good luck to Michael .. and Tikay in your trusty 3'er bimmer
  • edited August 2010
    Myself and FlashFlush will be there. He's playing the HU, the 6-max and the ME, and i'm playing the Stud, the 6-max and the ME. I also know that DAIBOOT will definitely be there too, he's told me he's playing the Stud event but he didn't say if he was playing anything else.

Hopefully we'll stumble accross you at some point!
  • edited August 2010

HI all

PLAYING  THE STUD,OMAHA.ME AND THE HORSE  SEE YOU THERE ON THURSDAY. DAI

• edited August 2010
    I'm playing Main Event on Sunday ( day 1B ), and hopefully the Monday day 2, see you there and good luck to all Sky Poker players.

Dave.
  • edited August 2010
    As Neil (Youngun) said above, I'll be playing HU, 6Max and ME. Very excited.. I'm following that week up with the DTD deepstack weekend (my 1st "Big" event with a £336 buyin) and alot of pro's playing in it, and then of course the week after the SPT final (Which will of course be by far the best standard).
  • edited August 2010
    I'm playing Main Event on Sunday ( day 1B ), and hopefully the Monday day 2, see you there and good luck to all Sky Poker players. Dave.
    Posted by Quietman
    hi all im there saturday for the omaha come and say hello
  • edited August 2010

In Response to Re: APAT WCOAP : hi all im there saturday for the omaha come and say hello
    Posted by MAZERAIDER
    Looking at your avatar, it should be pretty easy to spot you ;-)
  • edited August 2010

I'll be the one wearing the fez ,so come and say hello,
    and I look forward to seeing you again Tikay.