You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What should i do?

edited August 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Ok, erm, theres one reason why i suspect you wont get many answers, why are we playing 73 even suited? unless its on the BB then we have no real right to be in the pot do we.

So save the headace and fold pre ;)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I have hit flush but it is a lower flush like 7 3 flush. If someone re-raises my raise will they have a higher flush and should i fold?

What should i do because this always seems to happen to me.

You advise would be much appreciated.

THANK YOU.

Can i say i was in the big blind and there wer no raising pre-flop.therefore i just checked.
  • edited August 2010
    as don said fold pre, if not in the blinds. if you flop it and get re-raised, re-raise them back the majority of the time people will bet out as if they have the flush, generally as a rule for beginners your be good as its low try to win pot there and then as you dont want anymore as possible someone could have the Ace

once you get used to it then you can start using your hand reading skills to test by putting them on ranges and whether they would bluff or they have higher flush, but for beginners would definately say put as much in as possible and if another heart comes and still betting try to slow down