You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Don't make The Same Mistake as i Have with 1 of my Bets On Sky Bet

edited August 2009 in The Shed
Hey,

i am sorry to hear about your problem Michael - if you start a live chat (by clicking here) with our customer care team and explain your problem they might be able to help you out.

all the best

Rich

Comments

• edited August 2009

As Sky Bet knows i have put a range of bets on ofr the week but the 1 a have seemed to have made a mistake on is £5 win treble on Aussie Rules Footy   COLLINGWOOD / GEELONG  &  ST KILDA  of which 1st 2 have won with banker tomorrow

F.A.O.
         Rich i thought i put win Treble on my account it has Win Treble Handicap i didn't know what it meant so have been running around site and it seems HANDICAP MEANS POINTS SPREAD now thats ok for Collingwood & ST Kilda but SYD V GEELONG no chance  would be like betting correct time of 1st goal  SPURS V LIVERPOOL you wouldn't do it 
      My concern is if any one else has betted my TIP & IF THEY HAVE I HOPE THEY BET WIN ONLY NOT HANDICAP

Its my own fault but i didn't think i was betting handicaps i thought i was betting win treble as you can imagine i am Gutted & Glad it was only £5 i lost 

Anyway in the Future i will make sure i  Have My Reading Classes with me at all times

have done another bet 4 WIN TREBLES FROM 4 SELECTIONS  = 4 lines to try and make it up gone for  it 

ST KILDA / ARSENAL / MAN.U & READING

maybe Sky Bet will see the error of MY Bet  who knows just CHECK B4 YOU CLICK THE BUTTON

MANY THANKS

michael   aka  dtwbandit

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: URGENT PLEASE READ --- Don't make The Same Mistake as i Have with 1 of my Bets On Sky Bet:
    Hey, i am sorry to hear about your problem Michael - if you start a live chat ( by clicking here ) with our customer care team and explain your problem they might be able to help you out. all the best Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

cheers m8 my own fault i suppose but my main concern is that Ozzie08 told me last nite at tables he bet my tip & i'm praying he did it as a win can u see my concern Rich

michael
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: URGENT PLEASE READ --- Don't make The Same Mistake as i Have with 1 of my Bets On Sky Bet:
    Hey, i am sorry to hear about your problem Michael - if you start a live chat ( by clicking here ) with our customer care team and explain your problem they might be able to help you out. all the best Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

just clicked your link m8 chat to someone called James sent the Problem he replied don't understand Problem so i sent it again asked if i could leave it with him as i was busy eventually he said yes but judging by his responses i don't hold out any hope (he must be having a bad day) 

thanks anyway Rich for taking the time just ashame chat james didn't but thats call centres for you

right ready for a beer me thinks while watching the results m8

many thanks  dtw
  • edited August 2009

hi all

i have learnt from my mistake also it seems someone at sky has made it possible that every time money is involved my script on page enlarges so i can see it more clearly so manny thanks SKY RICH (i know it was you m8) anyway yesterdays loses are todays gains

quite a few of my tips came through yesterday on my multiple bets of all my selections (some still to play) here is the break down   (not handicap)as i never do handicap was a simple mistake on tick boxes)

WINS   5   LOST  2   WITH LOADS MORE RESULTS TO COME IN

cheers m8

michael  

ps have done accum for various sports today checkout A-Z of sports thread