You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dav1964's thread

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
EDIT - Sky Rich -

Hi Guys.

I have closed this thread as i believe it serves no purpose to the community and our overall goal.

The community was first built as a means to provide entertainment to you our players and as an enhancement for our site. We wanted you to all use it to make friends, improve your poker game, help others, submit your suggestions and queries etc etc.

We didn't want  it to be used as a place where players were named, petty arguments were started or players were brought anything other than enjoyment and entertainment.

When things turn a bit nasty and stay that way for days/ weeks we really do enter into a state where we are in  danger of loosing this fantastic place.

I hope you don't think i'm being to heavy handed here but i want to ask you all kindly to use this community as it was intended and call an end to all this.

As with all things and all walks of life we will not all always get along. This is just human nature. However, that is no reason why as adults we can't chat to those we like, ignore those who we may not like quite as much and continue to enjoy and use this community as it should be enjoyed/used.

No warnings will be given because of this thread and i really hope this doesn't act to upset anyone as that really wasn't my intention.

Those who break the rules/ have broke rules in the past will/have been warned in private.

Now please guys, can we just move on?

All the best (as always).

Rich

Comments